Former US defense official: We know UFOs are real

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bandit99, Jun 2, 2019.

1. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

312 videos , gonna take a while to sort thru all of them , listening to one now , interesting right from the git go ,,
    They walk amongst us ,,,,:eek:

Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
    Thunder5Ranch, HK_User and Meat like this.
  2. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Hmmm how many people go missing every year without a trace......... Perhaps they are in the vending machine :)

3. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Pick better than yours and have the last fun !!
    S

Gator 45/70, SB21 and Meat like this.
  4. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Wonder if it's one of those giant claw types where you never get the good prize or the one where what you want gets stuck and you either have to bump it or buy a second one?

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
  5. Cruisin Sloth

SO why fly CHEM TRAIL Darts ??
    20 today plus , Killing with Cancer to food production all frigged up PLUS !

Thunder5Ranch, Gator 45/70 and Meat like this.
  6. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

1981. me and my friends went camping, in California we were way out and near a reservoir. It was a clear night so we
    decided to hike up to the reservoir top and lay and watch the night sky. It was quiet, and you could see the entire sky as no city was around for 50 miles. We were not drinking either just for the record.

About 1am we were going to be going back to the camp site which was 30 minutes away, but right before that we saw this
    grey light speed across the sky, we thought it was a shooting star. It then stopped instantly no slowing down just stopped.
    Thats what caught our eye. It paused for a very long time or what seems, then shot up in a very odd angle at a speed faster then we had first seen it. We were kinda dumbfounded trying to make heads of what we saw. I had seen odd stuff in the skies before, but most times could always reason it away. When permit testing out of Moffet Field always saw weird stuff. But this was no way man made, nor natural in origin. The color never changed, and I had never seen such clarity in a grew light. Oh well that was the first time I started realizing things are not what they seem.

Saw a meteor nearly hit our car about two years ago but thats another story..

7. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

On deep Black programs, the Stealth fighter (F-117) was a 2 or 3 on a scale of 1-10.

Ya gotta wonder what they have been working on in the '10' category.

I have in-laws that live on the edge of the West Desert (NV/UT border) where sits a SNORT-2A track - and they see "UFO's" all the time. .

Waa? - oh, Supersonic Naval Ordnance Research Track

Meat and Gator 45/70 like this.
  8. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

I have a relative in aerospace industry says same thing

Zimmy, HK_User, Meat and 1 other person like this.
  9. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

The only question is whether or not these UFO's belong to an unknown race of beings, be they extraterrestrial or multidimensional, or if they are creations of humanity. UFO sightings and encounters have been happening for at least as long as we've had recorded history, and sightings picked up tremendously during the time of the Second World War. Many sightings remain unexplained due to various reasons, from hoaxes to coverups.
    I know what I've seen, but I cannot expect others to believe my revelation, even with video evidence in this modern age, and it will take an unfettered culminating of events to bring about any real understanding. Then, there's government and the all seeing eye of conspiracy to contend with. As far as I can tell, we are our own worst enemy in this scenario, with fear and power struggles happening everywhere we look, it is no wonder why everything seems so convoluted.
    If anybody out there is serious, really serious about seeing UFO's for themselves, all they really have to do is travel to the S. Boston suburbs and surrounding area and spend a few weeks watching the night sky.
    I suspect this entire matter may play out one day and it could be used to bring humanity together in a struggle for survival. If this scenario will end up being entirely or even partially contrived of human workings, only time may tell. I do know there have been several high ranking bureaucrats, even Presidents claiming the same thing before, so this is not just my own imaginings. If we were to look at the human civilization as a whole and try to piece together its many facets and stages of development, we ought to question where this may all be going. We've come from warring tribes to nations divided by language and culture, into the modern era with instant communications on demand, a strong focus on technology, and a corporate syndicate which seeks to perpetually profiteer off the labor of the working class of citizenry. We're still divided in some ways, and at the same time we are being meshed together by a perpetual and steady march toward globalism. One could argue that traditional methods, such as the threat and effects of war with each other may not yield any further results. Therefore, one could ascertain that a common enemy, one which may continue to be a mystery for quite some time, may prove to be a useful tool to provide what's needed to propel us into the next phase of operation under a single banner. Again, how much of this may be the construct of humans or a truly alien species is really the only unknown factor at this point in time.

HK_User, Meat, Ganado and 2 others like this.
  10. Cruisin Sloth

Im leaning on Aliens , Humans want it all for them , ET's are the borg

Meat and Zimmy like this.
  11. Papa_asf130

Papa_asf130 Monkey++

Check Secureteam10 in youtube and get yer heads blown up about how much NASA and other agencies lies to us....

HK_User, Meat, Brokor and 2 others like this.
  12. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

The UFO thing is about to be blown wide open.

Gator 45/70 and HK_User like this.
  13. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

I had a great uncle that was career Air Force. He used to tell us kids that we had no idea what was in store for us, that things were coming that would make our lives simpler and end diseases. Before his death he was hooked on the Stargate series and would talk about how you needed a vessel around you to travel through a wormhole, you couldn't just step through. He would also call out mistakes on the propulsion systems of the spacecraft on the show and how the inertia dampeners took so much power. He passed in 1998 and had a touch of dementia, but I wish I could go back and pick his brain some more. RIP Col. Francis Thompson.

14. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Makes an excellent argument to keep and maintain you're firearms.
    Who's going to save the liberal pu**ys but the firearm owner?
    Run that argument past em',Watch heads explode !

Cruisin Sloth and HK_User like this.
  15. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

16. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

If the little green bastards kill my engine some night on a lonely road and start coming at me my windows will all be blown out from the inside and the floorboards will be ankle deep in brass before they haul me off to stick something up my ass.

That's really my deciding factor on it. Other than that? I have no control or input to the great powers that control my earthly destiny now. Maybe they can make silent velcro.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  17. Socorro Landing: A UFO Story
    One of the best documented UFO sightings in U.S. history was witnessed by City of Socorro Police Officer Lonnie Zamora and investigated by many top scientists. Below is a short summary of the events that occurred that day:

[​IMG]
    painting by Patrick M. Richard

In late afternoon on Friday, April 24, 1964, Socorro Police Sergeant Lonnie Zamora departed his cruiser on a rough and rocky dirt road to investigate an unidentified flying object which came to rest in an arroyo south of Socorro. The desolate, undeveloped area was primarily made up of mesquite and creosote bushes. What Sergeant Zamora witnessed at approximately 5:45 p.m. was an “egg shaped craft” traveling into Socorro from the south. It was later reported and documented as having been witnessed (in flight) by 5 tourists traveling through Socorro. Zamora, in an interview following the incident, stated that he witnessed a bluish flame and a loud roar coming from the direction of the arroyo.

Zamora approached the area where he believed the craft had landed. Zamora later stated that he had first seen the object from about 150 yards and believed it to be a car or some sort of vehicle in need of assistance. Zamora then radioed the Sheriff’s Office about a possible accident he would be investigating. Zamora then contacted New Mexico State Police Sergeant Samuel Chavez, someone who Zamora trusted to assist in the investigation. After requesting the assistance of NMSP Sergeant Chavez, Zamora once again began approaching the object.

[​IMG]
    mural by Erika Burleigh

At about 50 feet from the object, Zamora noted seeing landing gear and a red insignia which he later drew for authorities. Zamora then noted bright blue flames and another loud roar until ultimately the object began lifting away from its resting place. Following the incident, many local residents visited the sight and witnessed not only burned bushes but also landing gear depressions in the ground. This incident has been recorded in many newspapers and magazine articles as well as written about in many books.

April 24, 1964 has proven to be one of the most well documented days in our City’s history. Over the past 53 years, various ideas and thoughts have been shared regarding what Officer Zamora may have witnessed that day but the one thing that remains true, regardless of any theories that may exist, is that the object witnessed by Officer Zamora and others has not yet been identified.

Socorro Landing: A UFO Story | Visit Socorro New Mexico (socorronm.org)

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  18. UFO Footage Taken From Private Plane Over Colombia Causes A Stir
    Story by Douglas Charles • Apr 13

upload_2023-4-30_20-27-8.
    [​IMG]
    UFO night sky filmed private plane colombia model© iStockphoto

UFO footage taken through the window of a private plane over Colombia has enthusiasts and amateur investigators in a tizzy.

Model Valentina Rueda Velez was flying over Antioquia, Colombia in a Cessna T303 Crusader when the video was taken, according to Indy100 and The Hidden Underbelly 2.0.

In the footage taken from the cockpit, a diamond-shaped UFO is seen zooming towards the plane then passing it on the left.

“When you fly and see and [sic] alien,” Velez wrote in a caption on the video.

“According to Jorge A. Arteaga, the object observed was not a balloon of any type, not a drone, and not any known object to him,” The Hidden Underbelly 2.0 wrote. “He recorded a video of the sighting, which has been confirmed to be authentic.

“Arteaga recounts that the object was first seen floating stationary at a specific point between Medellin and Santa Fe. He and his co-pilot, Daniel, were flying towards Medellin when they noticed the object.

“As they approached the UAP, it suddenly moved towards them, prompting Arteaga to ask Daniel if he saw and heard it. Arteaga then turned the plane around, capturing the first video of the stationary object.

“As he was filming, the object moved slightly, and he began to ‘hunt’ it with the aircraft. At this point, the UAP started moving towards them. Arteaga managed to avoid the object while flying at a speed of 130 to 140 knots, which is roughly over 300 kilometers per hour.

“He noted that had the object been a balloon, the aircraft’s wake would have blown it away or disrupted its position. He also ruled out the possibility of it being a solar or helium balloon, as the sighting occurred at 12,500 feet with temperatures around 5 degrees Celsius.

“Arteaga expressed fear during the encounter, insisting that the object was neither a balloon, a drone, nor any known object to him.”
    “Bob Lazar said they flew belly first, not flat like throwing a Frisbee. Looks legit,” one viewer commented.

“Moving much too fast to be a drone and the design of it definitely looks alien as well,” another wrote. “There is a slight light around what could be considered to be the cockpit area and it looks as if it is emanating from the inside.”

“I have footage of a craft like this moving thru the clouds at about twenty thousand feet as well,” someone else claimed. “I recognized the way it moves here immediately.”

“Is this the best footage we ever got!?” another viewer asked.

UFO Footage Taken From Private Plane Over Colombia Causes A Stir (msn.com)

Last edited: Apr 30, 2023
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
  19. The crash site at Roswell
    There's no piece of American history that's quite as infamous as the crash in Roswell, New Mexico. In the summer of 1947 a "flying disc" allegedly crashed on a ranch in the area leaving a large amount of debris. Much of the wreckage was brought to Sheriff George Wilcox of Roswell, who then brought what was in his possession to Colonel William Blanchard, the commanding officer of the Roswell Army Air Field.
    In spite of the fact that the RAAF released a statement detailing the recovered debris of the flying disc, they quickly changed their story. Army officials said that there was no "saucer," and instead stated that the wreckage was from a weather balloon. It wasn't until 1994 that the U.S. Air Force released a report stating that the weather balloon story was false. They argued that the debris was actually from a spy plane, but who's to say what's true? (Not them, that's for sure.)

Crash site at Roswell.

20. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  1. Big Ron
  2. Bandit99
  3. oil pan 4
  4. Legion489
  5. DarkLight
  6. enloopious
  7. duane
  8. Katana Lee