Forum Upgrade Time

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by melbo, Oct 15, 2008.

1. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Ok, Finished one part of the vital upgrade. I will make a few tweaks and get us a Shoutbox back tonight, (If I run and get some beer), or tomorrow.

I will also need to redo a few other things and then we should be back to normal. Bear with me.

[cow]

2. melbo

We have a Shoutbox.

3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Seems to be working, too. Amazing trickery inside these 'puters. :lol:

4. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

With the upgrade, the "Who's Online" won't load. I've cleared cookies, reloaded several times, tried all alternate browsers and still nada - just a big blank page.

Any suggestions?

5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Also noticed that. It has loaded and failed to load several times today. Still working on it maybe?

6. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I just tried turning off the shoutbox thinking that might help but it didn't.

7. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

M is re installing it back tonight, its a custom feature he had to take out to perform the upgrade to the site.

8. melbo

try it now. It didn't work for me earlier today either. All these features work better after a few beers

9. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

yup working

10. RightHand

Yup - works here too. Thanks M

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7