Found a great place for Organic / Heirloom Garden Seeds and Medicinal Seeds

Discussion in 'Functional Gear & Equipment' started by Mark Kemp, Apr 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mark Kemp

Mark Kemp Monkey

I found a great place for Organic and Heirloom Garden seeds. I purchased from them last year and had the best garden I've ever raised. I just bought more for this year, and thought I'd share the source. Here is a link to the seeds:

Organic Heirloom Non-GMO seeds - Locally grown for Utah - Only

I had a 100% germination rate last year, looking forward to this years garden and what the extra food I am able to can/bottle up for survival in hard times.

Good luck Herb Seeds Image.

2. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Thanks Mark. You bought seeds off of Craig's List? Did you save some seeds from last years crop to plant this year?

Are you the Mark selling the seeds?

Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
    tacmotusn and ghrit like this.
  3. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

hmmmm Interesting that you did not get a reply. Mark, inquiring minds want to know.

4. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Mark, I am a bit of a grump and a cynic. I also am not bashful about saying whatever crosses my mind. Please do not go running from Monkey because of a couple questions. We do have an area for "buy and sell" and generally come down hard on spammers. Welcome to the site. Got a place for that too. Tell us a little bit about yourself.

Tully Mars and Motomom34 like this.
  5. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

I guess I will answer @Motomom34 question for Mark.
    I also am a bit of a snoop.
    all info to follow being disclosed is easily and freely available with little or no effort whatsoever.
    my source of info; Non-GMO supplier company details | The Non-GMO Sourcebook
    Heirloom & Organic Seeds10278 Lady Bug Bend
    Las Vegas, NV 89183
    Phone: 385-204-1001
    Fax:
    reipartner@gmail.com

Products: Thirty packs of heirloom, organic, non-GMO garden-vegetable seed in one large pack

6. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

@Mark Kemp - I noticed you posted something similar last year and have only posted twice in a "have you read" thread outside of that. Not trying to run anyone off but, um, yeah...are you at all involved with the link you posted? If so, disclosure is required and you'd need to talk to management about it.

***update***
    Looks like @tacmotusn beat me to it.

azrancher, Motomom34 and tacmotusn like this.
  7. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

This is the second time Mark has posted his own site while claiming to have "found" a good source for seeds. That is spamming, plain and simple. I've taken the matter up with him in a convo. Depending on the outcome of that, he remains a member.

1. Alanaana
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Mar 11, 2024, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  2. Alanaana
    Media

Starfruits!

In flight
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Feb 25, 2024, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  3. Alanaana
  4. Alanaana
  5. Alanaana
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Feb 2, 2024, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  6. Alanaana
    Foot hooping
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Feb 2, 2024, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  7. Alanaana
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Jan 28, 2024, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  8. Alanaana
    I love Sundays!
  9. Alanaana
  10. Alanaana
    I'm always happier outside!
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Nov 29, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  11. Alanaana
  12. Alanaana
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Nov 26, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  13. Alanaana
  14. Alanaana
  15. Alanaana
    Media

Garden

My herb garden loves the rain.
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Nov 25, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  16. Alanaana
    Somewhere... can you see it?
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Nov 24, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  17. Alanaana
    Media

Blue_skies

And sunshine
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Nov 20, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  18. Alanaana
  19. Alanaana
    Blossom
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Oct 22, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  20. Alanaana
    Tropical flowers
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Oct 22, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7