fox flashing final results early?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tango3, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

found this on the fringe board "above top secret"

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread408407/pg1

This was on fox news website under election tracker yesterday....is this a prediction or do they know the results before the voting even begins?
    I could be really off here, but I thought I would post it just in case this election is rigged. I was on the page and if flashed up there for about a minute and then it went back to zeros. I copied it very fast and I sent it out to a few peoples emails. I think maybe I 'm a little paranoid...but you never know. neways. Heres what it read:

62,641,286 for Barack Obama 51.13%
    To
    58,569,725 for John McCain 47.81%
    451,672 for Bob Bar 0.36%
    245,688 for Ralph Nader 0.20%
    35,861 for Alan Keyes 0.02%

They had other results for the amendments and stuff but I didnt have a chance to copy those.

I'm not giving this guy any credibility but itwill Be interestingto see if these numbers match up!

2. B540glenn

B540glenn Should Be Working Founding Member

It must have been a prediction. The last I saw, Nader got more votes than Barr.

3. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Yup embarassingly "complete tinfoil garbage", but you hate to miss the opportunity to be in on the biggest story in our life time ( if these numbers hit100% dead on, meaning it was fixed, it would have caused a major backlash)

4. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

S'ok...11/03/08
    At 6:30 pm here in Phoenix, everytime I hit a refresh or went back to the home page on MSN, it showed the date as November the 4th, and was loading the page about Barack wins!
    interesting...
    My son used his cell phone to record it several times!
    Bill

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7