Fox News Anchor Joins Left in Calling For Assault Weapons Ban

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, Jun 15, 2016.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

2. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Gretchen is just wrong. Not going to click some stupid poll..... sorry.

3. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Some times the best thing to do is respond... helps in a manner...

if ya don't bother to respond many of our younger folks SEEM to think it's because you can't...

gettin so no response is a default lose in the minds of these...

you n me think well it's self evident... but too many actually give credibility to such CRAP...

Dunerunner and oldawg like this.
  4. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Just looked. 72% to 28% against reinstatement.

5. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

Like I care what some clueless beauty queen thinks about anything of substance.
    BTW, Gretchen, you forgot to add "world peace"....no crown for you!

GOG, Dunerunner and Motomom34 like this.
  6. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Both Gretchen and Bill O'Reilly called for gun control.

7. chimo

No crown for that idiot O'Reilly either!

Dunerunner and Motomom34 like this.
  8. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

If westerns were filmed with Progressive intellect...
    The settlers have been chased back to the fort for protection from hostile Indians who are now surrounding them all. The Captain immediately disarms them to reduce violence, then apologizes to the Indians for all the wrongs. Now that peace has been achieved, sends the now unarmed settlers back outside where they are promptly massacred. Must have been something one of the settlers did to piss them off, so he apologizes again. The end.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
  9. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

IMO lives lost because people won't be able to defend themselves or because gun bans will embolden terrorists will be on their heads.

This was a fvcking TERRORIST ATTACK. Premeditated, well planned, well executed. Disarming the next round of victims is the stupidest thing I've ever heard in my life. Period.

Dunerunner likes this.
  10. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

73% not in favor this morning. Amazing that people still think that a ban would stop this senselessness. Better to ban the crazy, radical Islamists and liberal idealists from owning firearms. In my thoughts, that would reduce the violence by 80%.

Airtime likes this.
  11. Capt. Tyree

Capt. Tyree Hawkeye

It will be interesting to see how Fox handles Gretchen's new outspoken leanings. Fox gave Andrea Tantaros, a conservative reporter who speaks her mind, some time off recently after she said she would vote for Trump if given the choice between Broom Hellary and The Donald.

12. Dunerunner

O'Reilly is one of those who believes that firearms are only for hunting. He has partaken of that particular Kool-aid in large quantities. I see him more of a middle road left leaning conservative....

13. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

[sarc2] I assume. What a label ---!!

Dunerunner likes this.
  14. Dunerunner

He's complicated and conflicted, but he doesn't know it.

15. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

And yet, for some reason, he's famous. Ah, well, seems there's always a square hole for a square peg.

Yard Dart and Dunerunner like this.
  16. chimo

He's an arrogant idiot...and I know it. He should stick to writing history...he is at least somewhat competent at that.

17. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

He does do a good annual "war on Christmas"......ain't that right wing conservative enough for you picky, critical fellows??? ;)
    upload_2016-6-17_23-41-14.

upload_2016-6-17_23-41-37.

18. chimo

If you think I am a "right wing conservative" then you have just confirmed my opinion that you don't know as much about the American political landscape as you think you do. (y)

I don't fit neatly into political boxes other than the one called American. ;)

19. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

You'll note that fellows is plural.....you weren't the only one giving Bill O' a baggin'

so you don't favour the conservative end of the American political spectrum, nor do you favour the right wing of the political spectrum? That's interesting.....at least we have something in common, chimo...neither of us fit neatly into boxes.;)

Perhaps Bill O'Reilly is too right wing conservative for your tastes, chimo???:p Still, you have to concede Bill O still does a good annual "War On Christmas"

20. chimo

How many times do I gotta tell you that it's all about ME, ME, ME, Chell? :p :D

As far as Oreilly goes...he's one of those kinds of people that I am apt to kick in the nuts rather than shake hands with.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7