Fox River work socks

Discussion in 'Functional Gear & Equipment' started by vonslob, Nov 9, 2014.

1. vonslob

vonslob Monkey++

I have been wearing this brand of wool sock for work going on six years. I purchased a two pack, tried them out for a couple of months, and then went back and bought a dozen pairs. This dozen pairs lasted me almost six years, wearing them five days a week sometime six and for up to 14 hrs per day. The come up about mid-calf on me and i do not find them too hot for the summer. They are 48% acrylic, 40% wool, and 11% nylon. I purchase them at sportmans warehouse and they typically run about 15.00 dollars for two pairs.
    socks 001.JPG

Motomom34 likes this.
  2. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Go to the FOX site, often they are on sale.

vonslob likes this.
  3. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Sale on.

Having problems viewing this e-mail?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Take a moment and give thanks to your loved ones that they can wear all year long — socks!— Now through December 3rd —
    Give thanks to friends, family and co-workers who might not have discovered the joys of a quality American-made sock. Isn't it time you shared your secret to comfort? It's a great time to save on everything from FoxSox.com. Plus, if you fill your cart with stockings of $75 or more, we'll cover the shipping!*
    [​IMG]

No coupon code required.
    Just shop and save!
    Check our Holiday Shipping Schedule to make sure your order reaches its destination in time.

Find your favorites in these great collections:[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Do you 'like' FoxSox? Then show it on [​IMG]

*Discount offer valid through Wednesday, December 3rd, 2014 and applies only to orders on Fox River branded socks, handwear and monkey accessories purchased on foxsox.com. Free shipping on orders of $75 or more offer applies to US orders only. Standard ground shipping only, carrier will be determined by Fox River. Subject to inventory availability. Not valid with other offers. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    © 2014. Fox River Mills, Inc.
    227 Poplar Street PO Box 298 Osage, Iowa 50461

Motomom34 and vonslob like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7