1. The Topic of the Month for April 2017 is "Store what you use, use what you store." Please join the discussion on the Survival Topic of the Month forum.

Fox River work socks

Discussion in 'Functional Gear & Equipment' started by vonslob, Nov 9, 2014.

1. vonslob

vonslob Monkey++

I have been wearing this brand of wool sock for work going on six years. I purchased a two pack, tried them out for a couple of months, and then went back and bought a dozen pairs. This dozen pairs lasted me almost six years, wearing them five days a week sometime six and for up to 14 hrs per day. The come up about mid-calf on me and i do not find them too hot for the summer. They are 48% acrylic, 40% wool, and 11% nylon. I purchase them at sportmans warehouse and they typically run about 15.00 dollars for two pairs.
    socks 001.JPG

Motomom34 likes this.
  2. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey Site Supporter

Go to the FOX site, often they are on sale.

vonslob likes this.
  3. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey Site Supporter

Sale on.

Having problems viewing this e-mail?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Take a moment and give thanks to your loved ones that they can wear all year long — socks!— Now through December 3rd —
    Give thanks to friends, family and co-workers who might not have discovered the joys of a quality American-made sock. Isn't it time you shared your secret to comfort? It's a great time to save on everything from FoxSox.com. Plus, if you fill your cart with stockings of $75 or more, we'll cover the shipping!*
    [​IMG]

No coupon code required.
    Just shop and save!
    Check our Holiday Shipping Schedule to make sure your order reaches its destination in time.

Find your favorites in these great collections:[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Do you 'like' FoxSox? Then show it on [​IMG]

*Discount offer valid through Wednesday, December 3rd, 2014 and applies only to orders on Fox River branded socks, handwear and monkey accessories purchased on foxsox.com. Free shipping on orders of $75 or more offer applies to US orders only. Standard ground shipping only, carrier will be determined by Fox River. Subject to inventory availability. Not valid with other offers. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    © 2014. Fox River Mills, Inc.
    227 Poplar Street PO Box 298 Osage, Iowa 50461

Motomom34 and vonslob like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7