Free Bolt Carrier Group (BCM sale)

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Grand58742, Jul 27, 2014.

1. Grand58742

Grand58742 Monkey+++

If anyone is looking to upgrade or replace an upper receiver on an AR platform, right now is the time:

BCM AR15 Upper Receiver Group AR15

Bravo Company is offering a free bolt carrier group and BCM muzzle device on thier 16 inch barrel lengths when you purchase one of their complete upper receivers. The BCG tend to run $170 normally and the comp $90 so if you are on the fence about buying or replacing an upper, this is a can't miss deal.

I'm not sure how long this sale will last.

Marck and Yard Dart like this.
  2. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

That wouldn't be a bad deal if their prices weren't so darned high to begin with. DMPS had whole kits, everything including the BCG, except for a stripped receiver, a little while back for less than what these guys are asking for their cheapest, most basic upper group. Typically at the Knob Creek Gunshow, you can find these kits for under $500.00 for upper complete with BCG, hand-guards, flash-hider, all internal parts to build a stripped receiver, a collapsible but-stock or A-2 but-stock, and pistol grip. DMPS still has the complete kits for under $600.00, not on sale. Lite 16" A3 kit less lower receiver WAS $599

3. Grand58742

Grand58742 Monkey+++

Honestly, DPMS to BCM is an apples to oranges comparison. With BCM you know it's gone through every test and every inspection and is put together right. With DMPS it's a mass produced assembly line item that doesn't have the extra attention to detail BCM puts into theirs.

And before I get blasted, I too know people that have run DPMS for years without incident. But if I want a SHTF carbine, I want something I know someone went the extra mile to put together.

4. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

I really don't know the QC for either manufacturer but I do know that, having owned or owning more than 30 AR rifles over the past years by many different manufacturers, I really wouldn't give you .02 difference between any of them. They are like "Barbie Dolls" for men. You can dress them anyway you like but thet still are just a BCG, a gas tube, a lower and upper group, barrel and hand-guards.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7