File Download Free Book - The Empire's Corps

Discussion in 'Survival Reading Room' started by ChrisNuttall, Dec 24, 2015.

1. ChrisNuttall

ChrisNuttall Monkey+++

Hi, everyone

(Mods, if this is the wrong place, please move or delete this thread.)

As a Christmas treat for my fans, the first book in the bestselling The Empire’s Corps series is currently available for free download from Amazon Kindle. See the link below for details.

Please feel free to share this as widely as possible.

A Christmas Giveaway – The Empire’s Corps

Thanks

Chris

3cyl, techsar, Tully Mars and 3 others like this.
  2. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

That's nice of you. I need to link to that with my tablet instead of this phone. Thanks, and Merry Christmas.

3. whynot

whynot Monkey+++

I can highly recommend the entire series if you have not read it. Besides how can you beat free to get started.

whynot

4. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Thank you @ChrisNuttall !

I had major surgery two weeks ago and am an incessant reader given the time to do so. I've burned out a bit on the genre I had been reading and needed a change of pace to help me pass the time, so took up Chris' kind offer. Frankly, I had no idea how good Chris' work is. All I can say is that what I have read so far stacks right up there with the best of classic science fiction. Really.

I'm probably the last monkey in the tree to figure this out, but if you are a fan of science fiction you owe it to yourself to give Chris' work a read.

Tully Mars and whynot like this.
  5. ChrisNuttall

ChrisNuttall Monkey+++

Thank you! Please say that on the reviews <grin>

Chris

3M-TA3 likes this.
  6. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

LOL - when I read the reviews on Amazon, several people were miffed because of misspellings, not realizing that several English words are spelled differently in different countries, the same goes for many phrases as well. You have to love good old American public education - constantly setting the bar lower since the 1970s...

Sapper John likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7