Free cheese...

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by brotherpoop, Jan 1, 2010.

1. brotherpoop

brotherpoop Monkey+++

I do some digital photography esp up at my cabin. Actually the rats own the cabin and heres one of them. This particular night I caught 6 of them all from the same trap. The pic was snapped within 60 seconds of the kill.

When your up in the big north woods of Minnesota entertainment is what you make it.
    free cheese.a.JPG

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Cheese is too expensive. Peanut butter is cheap. Don't you just love it when their eyes bug out?

3. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I "hear" peanut butter and pot seeds work well...

Of course, Miz Scarlett, I don't know nothin' bout none of that..... [batteye]

4. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

just asking of course.... but do you scatter the pot seeds all over for them to munch on, and then when they get stoned and really have the munchies you put out the traps with the peanut butter? Seems like a workable plan to me. and besides it would be humane. The rat is stoned, goes for the peanut butter, and whap... instantanious death with the last thought WTF.

5. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

pot seeds goin the corona with the wheat berries?

how many pelts to make a pair of socks???

gubmintcheese,gubmint cheese;
    gubmintcheese
    it makes me wheeze
    homeytheclown...( Homey don't play 'dat...)

6. gunbunny

gunbunny Never Trust A Bunny

Great picture Brotherpoop! I hope you don't mind if I e-mail it around to my friends?:oops:

7. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Silly Tac... They plant the seeds then, after harvest, get the munchies for peanut butter. :lol:

8. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I'm serious..!

I have a friend that worked for Rodent Control back in Charleston, and he SWORE that would get a mouse, or rat, out when nothing else would work....!

Promise....

9. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Far out man... like look at those cheese and peanut butter buffets they left out for us over there.

10. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Early bird may get the worm; but the "sleepin in", lazy rat gets the cheese!

11. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

So is it legal to carry pot seeds? For rodent control purposes, of course. I imagine that'd be an interesting legal argument (similar to medical marijuana).

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7