Free e-book of Against the Grain this weekend

Discussion in 'Survival Reading Room' started by Ian Daniels, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Ian Daniels

Ian Daniels Monkey

I'm going to put my first novel, "Against the Grain" into the Kindle free library for two days starting Friday the 10th.

The following Sunday the 12th I'm going to do it again with my 2nd novel, "Pillars in the Fall."

My goal is basically to boost their visibility and spread the word so even if you’ve already read it, "buying" them again will help the numbers/ranking which works within Amazon's algorithms to put it on different lists for people to see. Plus, these are the updated versions of both books without any of the embarrassing missed edits that were brought up in a couple of reviews. Leaving positive reviews would be incredibly helpful too. And of course any other feedback, plus sharing this whenever and wherever you can would be awesome.

Thanks,
    Ian Daniels

Against the Grain
    Amazon.com: Against the Grain eBook: Ian Daniels: Kindle Store

Pillars in the Fall
    Amazon.com: Pilliars in the Fall eBook: Ian Daniels: Kindle Store

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2015
  2. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Count me in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

3. Ian Daniels

Ian Daniels Monkey

Looks like Amazon screwed up. Free days for Against the Grain will be Saturday and Sunday. Pillars is still on for Sunday Monday. Sorry for the false start!

4. bassic

bassic Monkey+

I'll grab one tomorrow then, or do both on Sunday if I have a chance. :)

Oh, and thank you for the mutually beneficial freeb!

5. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

6. Ian Daniels

Ian Daniels Monkey

I want to give a heart felt thank you to everyone who has read, shared, enjoyed, reviewed and/or contacted me.
    It cannot be stated enough about how important it is to any author to leaving reviews and on a personal note, hearing feedback from the readers makes it all worth while.

-Ian

7. ryanzombie

ryanzombie Monkey

Thanks! You are awesome man! I will check it out

8. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Missed the free one but just purchased a copy. I finished my last book while traveling with work last week. Perfect timing. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7