Free Guide to buying, trading and selling Gold and Silver

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by Nyrikh, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Nyrikh

Nyrikh Neophyte Monkey

Hi everyone! Looking for a little help here…

I just finished writing a guide on investing in silver and gold and I am looking for opinions and feedback from a few experts in the field.

Your feedback is important to help deliver the best advice to people. In return, assuming you will like the final version, I can offer you an opportunity to make a few bucks from it with an affiliate link. I am not selling anything here, and I want to be respectful of this forum. I ask only for your feedback and opinions so I can ensure great content, and you can then choose to promote it any appropriate place where you are comfortable. The official release will be in January.

Thank you for your help. You can private message me for a copy of the guide, or you can click on this link to download it: Your Complete Guide to Buying, Selling, and Trading Gold & Silver

Nyrik

2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

We're generally a cautious lot here Nyrik....not generally known for activating links by unknowns.

upload_2016-12-22_6-37-22.

There are a few folk who dabble in PMs here.....whether they are expert enough to comment sensibly on your magnus opus is anyone's guess.

Tully Mars and stg58 like this.
  3. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

That is true. Some admit they can't even use a simple search engine as that is beyond their abilities.

4. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

You don't need a guide.
    All you need is a reputable dealer, a historical price chart going back about 5 years or so.
    And a lot of money.
    Then all you have to do is buy in at 1 to 2 year lows. Then sell at 2 to 5 year highs.
    The only reason more people don't do it is because of the lack of disposable income.

Legion489 likes this.
  5. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

All the search engine digs up, is that the same link has been spammed to some PM / gold/silver bullion forums.....on the interwebs......https//gum.co/ etc doesn't inspire much confidence quite frankly.....

I doubt it worth my while, speculating on making a killing with the gold crown that I use to chew my food with. ;)

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
  6. swen

swen Monkey

I could have sworn that I quoted and replied to a post by oilpan this morning. Now they both seem to be gone.

7. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

We cleaned up a duplicate thread.... no harm no foul... sorry about that lost post. :cool:

8. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

DW @swen mine got deleted as well.... you know those mods.... they are quick on the delete button =) [feedmods][hrt]

Tully Mars and swen like this.
  9. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Whatever...... quick my left.....well, you know. [whipem] [dancindevil]

Tully Mars and Ganado like this.
  10. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Copy........
    paste.....

Tully Mars and Yard Dart like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7