Freedom of the Press No More

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Yard Dart, May 13, 2013.

1. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Justice Department secretly obtained AP phone records | Fox News

Another government over reach into our lives. The funny thing about this situation is the fact that they may have bitten the hand that feeds them. The media has protected this administration and president, have they been burned one to many times....? And if so, what does that really mean when the media is so in bed with the liberal party??

2. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

I think their pet may turn on them. Since this AP story came out I have noticed more coverage of benghazi hearings and IRS scandel.

BTPost, Yard Dart and ghrit like this.
  3. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Let's see; didn't we get assurances that the powers the Keepers voted themselves to keep us all safer, such as the Patriot l and ll and all the rest of the bread and circuses, would never be abused and used against us? Surely someone has made a grievous error. I cannot believe our beneficent government would ever use their super-powers to breach the sanctity of free speech...well, at least they aren't turning their surveillance on us from the tax people...uh..well, we can be assured they won't use the SWAT teams...errr..ah, military..fucking skip it!

BTPost, Yard Dart and VisuTrac like this.
  4. CaboWabo5150

CaboWabo5150 Hell's coming with me

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Me thinks -> Bill of Rights engraved into a baseball bat... Each time an Amendment is blatantly violated, WHACK !!

"It is unknown whether a judge or a grand jury signed off on the subpoenas." -- Didn't some empty suit claim the .Gov would be transparent.. That doesn't sound transparent..

"the Obama administration continued to request that the story be held until the administration could make an official announcement." - State run media ?

5. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Definitely- State Run Media!!

6. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Of course it's state run media.
    Boston bombing vs. Texas Fertilizer.
    Which one had larger destruction factor
    which one could the gov't use to pressure sheeple into giving away their rights
    which one had more coverage.

It's all about the terrorism.
    The only terrorists round these parts are our own gov't. (IMHO)
    The rest are just attention seekers with small plans.

Goebbels would be proud of Obama and his propaganda team.

oldawg, Seacowboys and Yard Dart like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7