fresh pet select food

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

2. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

:lol: No.

From their site: "you'll notice that it looks like real food you might prepare for your own dinner table."

I've noticed that about my dog's food, but that's because she eats food I've prepared for my own dinner table. :)

3. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

Hmmm,..... I haven't see that one before!
    ( But then "they" don't let me out much anymore these days.....It wasn't my fault, Grocery stores are amusing to me.....especially the veggie sections!)

4. texican

texican Monkey+

We only feed kibble when things get trying around here... normally they get whatever we have for supper, as well as butcher scraps (I get several boxes any afternoon I'm in town... they sorta figured out what I was doing with the scraps, and now they give expired whatever... brought a case of just out of date turkey legs and wings home, and a box of split chicken breasts). We have one freezer set aside for raw feed... usually full of chicken necks, backs, hearts, and 'hog parts' not used for chops and sausage.

I'd probably eat the OP's listed dog food if I were a slight bit hungry... I've eaten worse....;)

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7