Friday Funny

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Tully Mars, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

A very self-important college freshman attending a recent football game took it upon himself to explain to a senior citizen sitting next to him why it was impossible for the older generation to understand his generation.

'You grew up in a different world, actually an almost primitive one,' the student said, loud enough for many of those nearby to hear. 'The young people of today are much more advanced than people your age. We grew up with television, jet planes, space travel, man walking on the moon and the Internet. We have cell phones, nuclear energy, electric and hydrogen cars, computers, automated manufacturing, amazing technologies,...and,' pausing to take another drink of beer...

The senior took advantage of the break in the student's litany and said, 'You're right, son. We didn't have those things when we were young..... So we invented them. Now, you arrogant little shit, what are YOU doing for the next generation?

3M-TA3, Bandit99, Dont and 20 others like this.
  2. ochit

ochit Monkey+

Too funny and oh so right.

3M-TA3, tacmotusn, Ura-Ki and 4 others like this.
  3. sarawolf

sarawolf Monkey+++

OH my gosh! Funny! And right to boot. (y):LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

3M-TA3, tacmotusn, ochit and 5 others like this.
  4. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I havnt had a good laugh like that for a while! Your lucky my coffee just missed the key board! Lol

5. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

So far they've created: safe spaces/rooms so some scary mean conservative won't say something to make them feel bad, humorless humor, very expensive sissy coffee drinks, an absolute absence of knowledge in education, genderless bathrooms, the ability to not to be able to fix anything for themselves, not being able to write or read cursive for a start. Other suggestions?

3M-TA3, Ura-Ki and Tully Mars like this.
  6. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Cannot drive, cannot park, cannot merge in traffic, and are always in a hurry to get to the stop light first! Self important, but cannot live with out the collective opiions of others in the collective! Cannot self think, cannot make desisions on their own, and cannot feed them selves, or earn a living on their own! I could keep going, but it gets by blood boiling, and in not even Italian!

7. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

I have to agree, my wife said yesterday that if the SHTF they will be the first to go.

Alf60 and Tully Mars like this.
  8. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Just try to get one to read the time from a dial clock or heaven forbid get them to drive a stick shift.

Ura-Ki and Tully Mars like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7