From a Friend who served as a Navy Seal.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

My Friend who i grew up with and who served in the Seals in the sand box. Above is what he has to say about the Seals left to die.
    Just thought I would share his words.

2. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

There was a post on Facebook, a picture that showed that quote and Facebook censored it.

3. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

durf. Still on mine....

4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

The "seals" involved were former seals on contract security services. (Once a seal, always a seal, I suppose.) That does NOT lessen the idiocy in the White House (or wherever the current occupier and his henchmen were at the time.) If it turns out to be true (I have little doubt of that) that a request for support was denied, even if it was a janitor that called it in, someone should be hung.

My money is on all the comms being classified and exempt from automatic downgrading. If it ever is exposed, whoever does the exposing will be tried and convicted under the law of being a traitor, and the records will remain sealed. I do NOT like this turn of events for several reasons since the true tale will probably never be known. One more conspiracy theory into the mill, bearing in mind that where there's smoke there's apt to be a small fire starting.

I have to say, I have a lot of faith in Panetta, especially since it now looks like he's thrown zero under the bus.

tulianr likes this.
  5. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Since there is so little outrage coming from halls of government about this I start to wonder if they ALL are complicit in some way in the trash heap that our government has become over the last few decades. Maybe a whole new batch and they have to pass by a few graphic examples of what treason gets them on their way up the steps.:mad:

Seawolf1090 likes this.
  6. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I tend to agree with Ghrit on this one.... Yes, Panetta is a Democrat, but he is also a Patriot, and has consistently done what any Patriot, should do, regardless of the politics. It looks to this observer, that the Cross-Boarder Authorization was NOT given, and as such, ALL lower echelon Commanders prohibited from acting, due ROI considerations. I suspect that we will never know the actual reasons, because of National Security implications. We will only see the superficial results that can't be hideen.

7. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Once we consider the possibility that nobody actually killed Bin Laden there for the ninth time, the whole situation gains clarity.

What is real these days?

Quigley_Sharps likes this.
  8. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

All involved in fomenting this tragedy should be HUNG! Period. [reddevil]

9. -06

-06 Monkey+++

Anyone heard that Gen. Ham and Admiral (?) were just "fired" for not standing down during Benghazi?

10. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Yes and the theories as to why at that particular time are varied. JMHO,I think they were patriots who put Americans before politics and a bunch of POSs couldn't have that.The one about a coup by constitutionalist would be a fantasy of mine if things don't turn around soon.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7