From Chastity Belts,Freedom & then on to IGNORANCE/STUPIDITY

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wildernessgal, Jan 31, 2007.

1. wildernessgal

wildernessgal Backwoods is a callin'

Today daughter and I were having a discussion about "THE HUMAN BODY" which lead to the subject of "REPRODUCTION", "S*x Ed.", "SAFETY", "FREEDOM", "IGNORANCE" and then on to... "STUPIDITY." Well to make a loooooooooooooooooooong story short... I thought about HISTORY/Chastity Belts. Yeah, I know, I know.. but that's where the conversation went (& husband / I are very truthful with our child) we would rather give her THE KNOWLEDGE TO SURVIVE IN THIS WORLD, even if it's UGLY, CONTROVERSIAL or whatever... If you keep your child IGNORANT, they will be the first to become VICTIMIZED BY PREDATORS!

But anyway, after doing our research & reading about "Chastity belts"
    here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chastity_belt

We ended up reading this article below:

http://web.archive.org/web/20000711042724/http://www.tpe.com/~altarboy/nt000625.htm

My question to anyone who is interested in giving a response is:

How long do you think it'll take before Americans will be living like the above article??? or

When do you think "THE MASSES" will take the safety of themselves & their families seriously??? "

Many Americans are blind, and would rather not think about the issues/preparedness, until it's too late. I don't know how many people I know who speak of living in populated areas where there are riots, high crime rates, rape, gang violence, and etc... But they still don't have a weapon for safety, or knowledge on what to do????? This nice girl who I know went hiking in the California backwoods, and she said that she heard about "problems with mountain lions" but yet, she chose to go into the wilderness without any sort of weapon for safety in a mountainous area where she had found a collection of bones??? Gee I wonder what that could be!?!?! LOL Or how about those folks which we all saw on the news after HURRICANE KATRINA who just sat there & died on the highway because they weren't prepared. Sometimes I think most Americans won't think about DOING SOMETHING for themselves until IT'S TOO LATE!
    Or maybe they are all JUST HAPPY WITH THEIR UNREAL THOUGHTS THAT GOVERNMENT WILL ALWAYS BE WORKING IN THEIR BEST INTEREST/ALWAYS KEEP THEM SAFE.

So what do YOU think?

Thanks, just had to ask...

~Wildernessgal~
    (Whose always thinking about things... Maybe oneday WE WILL ALL BE FORCED INTO WEARING CHASTITY BELTS because it will BECOME THE LAW, KINDA LIKE SEATBELTS for our own safety/welfare? LOL ) [winkthumb] [rockon] [ROFL]

2. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

of If that happens Alex Jones would say the government will be keeping the keys and you'll need a permit to get it back for couple of days...of cousre their are plent of experienced lockpicks out there...

3. wildernessgal

wildernessgal Backwoods is a callin'

Yeah NO KIDDING TANGO3 ,
    Hubbie & I were talkin' about that... sounds about right, huh!?!?!?
    The FUTURE looks bright for sure! LOL (<--SARCASM)

I'm still wondering when we'll be charged/taxed for breathing & ..... ???

~Wildernessgal~

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7