Frontsight Gun Training Reports

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Seacowboys, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Begin Transcript:
    Webster’s Dictionary defines Moral as “relating to principles of right and wrong.”
    Webster’s Dictionary defines Ethical as “conforming to an accepted standard of conduct.”
    In other words, morals are what is right or wrong for you as an individual and ethics are what is considered right or wrong by the collective group of people who you interact with. On issues involving the Use of Deadly Force, we have laws to guide us, but ultimately the standard of conduct is set by the courts and juries through their decisions in criminal and civil trials. Their decisions filter down and impact the policies of the District Attorney’s Office, your local law enforcement agencies, and civil litigation attorneys.
    Our own, individual decisions on the Use of Deadly Force may or may not conform to the accepted standard of conduct of the collective group of people we interact with.
    When our moral decisions in the Use of Deadly Force and subsequent actions conform with the accepted standards, we have very few problems. When our moral decisions and subsequent actions in the Use of Deadly Force do not conform with the accepted standards, we have big problems in the form of criminal and civil liability.
    Front Sight will not attempt to tell you what moral decisions you should make regarding the use of deadly force. That is a personal decision left up to you. We will not cite any specific laws regarding the use of deadly force, because the specific laws vary from state to state. However, we will provide you with information on universally accepted standards of conduct when using deadly force. The information we provide will, as best we can, keep you within the accepted standards of conduct when using deadly force regardless of where you may be. You then, must make your own individual decisions on the Moral Use of Deadly Force and you need to begin making those decisions NOW.
    Why now, during this course? Because you may be faced with the decision to use deadly force tonight, when your car breaks down and leaves you stranded on the side of the road— to be approached by three men with evil intent.
    It may happen tomorrow morning when you stop in the convenience store to pick up some lunch supplies and two armed men follow you in— to rob the store.
    It may happen when you return home and find an armed burglar— in your residence.
    It may happen at anytime, and under any circumstance— by chance or design.
    Is this paranoid? Paranoia is defined as a mental disorder marked by delusions and irrational suspicions. Is there anything in the scenarios listed above that is irrational or unrealistic? No.
    Is it probable? Statistically no, it is not probable, but it could happen with a probability similar to you getting in a serious car accident on the way home tonight.
    Statistics don’t matter when YOU are the one-in-one thousand.
    The point is that if you are not willing and able to confront the fact that today, might be the day…That today someone— by chance or design— may attempt to take your life or that of another in your immediate area, then how do you expect to make the right decision and act accordingly under the real and debilitating stress of a lethal confrontation?
    If you can say to yourself and believe that Today Could Be The Day, that you use your weapon to defend your life or the lives of your loved ones, then you have made the first and possibly the most important of many decisions that you must make in the Moral Use of Deadly Force.
    There are some additional reasons why the moral decision to use deadly force must be made-- in your mind-- in advance of any future lethal confrontation.
    To the unprepared, the shock of sudden and unprovoked violence has a tendency to paralyze the victim with fear or cause doubt in their mind that violence is being committed against them. They are often unable to react or wish it was not happening. Often the victim will report, “I was so scared I could not move.” “I couldn’t believe that it was happening to me.” “I saw the gun, but couldn’t believe he was after me.”
    If you have not made the moral decision to use deadly force in advance, you may not have the time to make the decisions under the shock of sudden and unprovoked violence against you.
    The use of deadly force carries the very significant potential for criminal and civil liability.
    What level of bodily injury and or humiliation are you willing to accept for yourself or watch occur to another before stopping the action, and if required, stopping it with deadly force?
    Are you willing to give up your wallet, your car, your television?
    Are you willing to witness another individual, related or unrelated to you, take a beating?
    Are you willing to stop a rape in progress?
    Would you accept a bloody nose and black eye from a drunken coworker at the office New Year’s party?
    Use of deadly force in these circumstances may or may not have criminal liabilities, but each has a civil liability attached. Knowing the potential criminal and the definite civil costs involved, how much bodily injury or humiliation are you willing to accept?
    If you have not drawn a mental “line in the sand” that you will not allow anyone to cross, then you may not have the time to make the decision when confronted with these situations.
    Understand that you shoot to stop your attacker, not to kill. Even so, it is likely that your actions may kill.
    Are you willing to kill another human being? Have you made spiritual peace—in advance—with your moral decision to take another life to save your own life or those around you? If not, then you may again find it difficult to make the decision when time is of the essence.
    Violent crime is committed by males and females of all age groups, races, religions, and occupations.
    Are you willing to shoot a woman?
    A teenager?
    A ten year old boy?
    Your coworker?
    A member of your own family?
    What horrific circumstances would require such decisions?
    (Statistically you are more likely to be killed by someone you know than by a stranger. Just ask police detectives who their first suspect is in a homicide… #1 is the spouse, then friends, then acquaintances…)
    These are terrible decisions to make and we would like to avoid them at all costs.
    However, if you do not make the decisions in advance, I guarantee you that you will hesitate to make them later and that hesitation may be the difference between you living or dying.
    You will notice that time or the lack of it seems to be the common denominator in the need for you to make your moral decisions in the use of deadly force well in advance.
    Here Is Why:
    (Lethal Force Scenario played out in classroom. Students raise hands at the precise moment when they would shoot. End result is numerous first time students shoot too fast or wait too long…)
    Any doubts as to when and if you are willing to use deadly force will cost you time should you ever need to use deadly force. That extra time may make the difference in making the Right Decision which adversely effects your survival and the survival of those around you.
    It doesn’t matter if you can present your weapon from a concealed holster and fire two center of mass shots in less than 1.5 seconds IF you took too long to make the decision.
    On the other hand, if your moral decision to use deadly force is not in line with the universally accepted standards in the use of deadly force, meaning you shot too soon or for reasons that do not conform with the standards of those you interact with, then you will have serious criminal and civil consequences.
    In the case of any shooting, your actions may be scrutinized by a police investigation, the District Attorney’s office, the Grand Jury, and in a criminal jury trial. Following the criminal investigation, whether charges are filed or not, whether you are acquitted or convicted, you may face the civil lawsuit filed by the grieving family of the person you shot.
    Should you ever find yourself in a lethal confrontation, the decision to use deadly force is going to be yours and yours alone at the time. You will be on your own. Your decisions and subsequent actions will determine whether you live or die. If you live, your decisions will determine whether you face criminal or civil penalties for your actions.
    With that said, are you are thinking that you should try to avoid a gun fight if there is any way to prevent it?
    Good. The best gun fight is the one you avoid!
    Take out a $100.00 bill. Let’s make a bet. If I win the bet I get your one hundred dollars. If you win the bet you get to keep your one hundred dollars. Is that a good bet? That is a gun fight. You risk everything and you don’t win anything. You just keep what you have. (Sometimes you don’t get to keep what you have because defending against criminal and civil liability costs you lots of money.)
    Now I realize that some of you are thinking, “My gosh! This is more than I bargained for. I came here to improve my skills for weekend recreational shooting, not to contemplate when or if I would ever shoot somebody!”
    Let me first validate your awareness that you understand the grave consequences of what we are discussing. And let me then assure you that any trepidation you may have right now is because we are asking you to begin making your decisions in the use of deadly force but we have not given you all the information yet.
    Over the next four days, you will learn how to handle your weapon to a level that is greater than the vast majority of people who carry a gun for a living. You will also gain a full understanding of the Universal Standards in the Use of Deadly Force.
    With the ability and knowledge you gain from this course you will be fully prepared to make Your Own Moral Decisions in the Use of Deadly Force.
    The more training you have, the better and faster you are, The Less Likely you will ever need the skills we teach, and if needed The More Likely you are to make the right decision.
    However, the decision process should not stop with this course. I encourage you to discuss this topic with your family, your spiritual advisors, and your legal advisors.
    I encourage you to create in your mind “what if” scenarios and determine what your decision will be in advance. The more “what if” scenarios you create, the better prepared you will be should the need arise to use the knowledge and skill you gain from this course.
    If you are feeling that maybe you should forget about carrying a gun or using a gun as a means of defense because the responsibility and liability is too great, let me remind you that there is nothing in this world more valuable than your life and the lives of your loved ones.
    Any feelings of doubt stem from a lack of certainty on when to use your gun. By the end of the course, you will have the answers as to when it is universally accepted to use deadly force and you will have certainty on the value of carrying and using a gun as a means of self defense.
    I leave you with a couple universally accepted rules of gun fighting to ponder:
    If it is not worth killing or dying for, it is not worth fighting for.
    If you must think about whether or not you should shoot, you probably should not shoot.
    It is always better to have a gun and not need it, than need a gun and not have it!
    End of Transcript
    I hope this transcript has been enlightening for you. At Front Sight we provide more than you expect. During a two day or four day course there is very little down time. You are either in the classroom for thought provoking discussion; or on the range learning and practicing life-saving self defense skills; or in our live-fire tactical training simulators applying everything we are teaching you.
    The combination of our seasoned, professional instructional staff delivering our proven, intensified training— on our world class facilities— in a caring and supportive manner results in a life-changing experience for you at Front Sight. I am sure of it. In fact, Front Sight will more than satisfy your expectations or I will pay for your training. You have my personal guarantee.

But again, don’t take my word for it. To watch a handful of Front Sight students share with you, the impact Front Sight training has made on their lives, click on: Life Changing Training
    Watch for Message #7 from me in a couple of days where I share with you Seven Common Misconceptions That Can Get You Killed!
    Feel free to share this report with your family and friends. If your family and friends would like To receive their own reports, our brochure, and 90 minute award winning DVD then please direct them to: www.frontsight.com

2. Seacowboys

Seven Common Misconceptions
    That Can Get You Killed!

With thousands upon thousands of law abiding citizens, law enforcement officers and military personnel traveling across the country to attend courses at Front Sight, we are astutely aware of what people think— prior to their Front Sight Experience — about firearms, training, and their personal safety. Fortunately, they made it to our course before any of their misconceptions cost them time, money, or worse—their lives.
    In the interest of helping you learn from others’ mistakes, allow me to share with you Seven Common Misconceptions That Can Get You Killed!
    These misconceptions are not listed in any order of importance or frequency:
    Misconception #1: If I stab my attacker with a knife he will immediately collapse. This misconception has been created and propagated by the movie industry. We have all seen the action adventure hero, throw a knife, sticking it into the stomach or chest or neck of the bad guy, and as the bad guy lets out a groan, he falls to the floor. In reality, a single knife stab is very unlikely to cause immediate collapse simply because the knife stab does not create enough immediate damage to the nerves, arteries, or organs to cause a massive spike and then equally massive and immediate drop in blood pressure. Even multiple stab wounds will not necessarily stop an aggressive dedicated opponent. All the while, your attacker is continuing his assault on you. A knife is better than no weapon at all, but is never a match for a gun in well trained hands.
    Misconception #2: If I shoot my attacker with a handgun, he will stop and drop. This is another misconception created and propagated by the movie industry. The reality is that handguns are woefully inadequate in their stopping power as compared to a shotgun or rifle. The proliferation of street drugs that numb reaction to pain, access to body armor, and an overall increase in the number of hardened criminals victimizing Americans, makes the chance of a one-shot stop less likely than ever before. Even the handgun of Dirty Harry (Model 29 in .44 Magnum) will not guarantee a one shot-stop. (More on gun selection later in this report.)
    Since handguns are inherently not good fight stoppers, you must rely on your skill and ability to deliver TWO, well placed shots, delivered quickly to your opponent’s thoracic cavity to create the greatest amount of damage you can. Then be ready— and mentally prepared— to fire a cranio-ocular shot (between eye-brows and mustache) if he continues his attack. This requires training. Without such training, you can be tragically surprised when your opponent is hit but does not go down. The good news is that after a course at Front Sight, You Will Be Able to perform this drill on demand to a level that exceeds the vast majority of people who carry a gun for a living!
    Misconception #3: All you have to do with a short-barreled shotgun is point it at your attacker and shoot because the WIDE pattern will knock him down. This misconception comes from Grandpa! In reality, most lethal encounters will occur at a distance of three to five yards, be done in three to five seconds, with three to five shots fired between the combatants. At the distance of three to five yards, the pattern on your shotgun is not much bigger than the size of the bore and rarely larger than a couple of inches! It is real easy to miss if you don’t see a flash of the sights on your shotgun before pressing the trigger—especially under the stress of a lethal encounter, when you must shoot first and fast to save your life. We prove this in every course when we place our students into the live-fire tactical simulators. They can’t believe how easy it is to miss at such close distances. Once they understand the concept of a flash sight picture, they are just as fast (sometimes faster) and can guarantee their hits. After all it is not how fast you shoot that counts in a gun fight, it is how fast you hit that counts!
    Misconception #4: Give a woman a small, lightweight revolver because all she has to do is grab it out of her nightstand, point and shoot. I cannot tell you how many times I have heard this in gun shops, at trade shows, and from husbands explaining why their wives are burdened with a gun that has minimal sights and a long, heavy trigger pull! I could literally write a book on the subject of Misconceptions on Gun Selection. Let me just say that a woman or a man, when confronted with a situation requiring them to pull a gun from their nightstand, needs a gun that they can quickly HIT with on the first and second shot and then be able to deliver a precision shot if needed. (See Misconception #2). If you miss, the only reason you will survive is because your opponent is sloppy. In order to be able to HIT with a handgun, you need high visibility sights and a trigger that provides a clean, crisp trigger break. The small revolver or small pistol is a weapon that satisfies a specific tactical niche and requires advanced training to use it effectively for general self defense.
    At Front Sight we have hundreds of students attend every month that do not own a gun or have never fired a gun before attending our course. We rent them all the gear they need. We could provide any gun in the industry. What do we provide them? We rent them a semiautomatic Glock in 9mm. Why? Because it is simple to use, has high visibility sights, and a smooth trigger. By the end of the first day, our previously inexperienced students are operating the functions of the pistol like a pro and hitting their targets. By the end of the fourth day, they are able to present from a holster, and deliver a pair of center hits to a target 5 yards away in less than 1.5 seconds!
    Misconception #5: You need to bring a Glock or 1911 to attend a handgun course at Front Sight. This misconception was spawned by students who see lots of Glocks and 1911’s being carried by our instructors. The reason you see Glocks and 1911’s being carried by our instructors is because they are reliable, simple to use, have good sights and a smooth trigger. The reality is that Front Sight’s motto is Any Gun Will Do— If You Will Do. What I mean is that in a lethal confrontation, training is superior to equipment. We will train you to be great with what you have, so simply bring what you have. You don’t need to go to the extra expense or time of purchasing another gun (unless you want to) in order to attend a course with us. The techniques we teach are specifically created and refined to work with any firearm. We train you so you can pick up any gun and operate it with the proficiency of a seasoned professional. Don’t ever believe that equipment will substitute for training as that type of thinking that can get you killed. Remember, YOU are the weapon, your firearm is just a tool. We are training YOU to be the weapon, not the gun you are carrying.
    Misconception #6: I will rise to the occasion in a gun fight and be better than I normally am on the shooting range. This misconception comes from people who, in the past, have had great success when facing clutch situations, in activities involving gross motor skills—like the fullback who can be counted on to score the touchdown when it is fourth down and goal-to-go or the underdog boxer who musters everything he has to deliver a knockout punch in the last round. They are successfully responding to the positive effects of adrenaline which makes large muscles stronger and faster.
    Unfortunately, in a gunfight, your body is going to dump massive amounts of adrenaline (much more than you are accustomed to in any sporting activity) into to your bloodstream from the “fight or flight” survival mechanism. This adrenaline dump will make you temporarily stronger and faster, but it adversely affects fine motor coordination such as your ability to focus on the front sight and press the trigger without disrupting the sight alignment. As a result, you will tend to be about half as good in a real gunfight as you are on your best day on the range.
    We prove this to our students in the live-fire shooting house where their adrenaline flows a bit more than on the range! As a result of this phenomena, those who know, train twice as much on the range and in the live-fire simulators, so should they ever need to use their skills to save their life or the lives of their loved ones— in a real lethal encounter— their “half as good” will still be more than enough to win! Remember, you will not rise to the occasion in a gun fight. Instead, you will default to the level of your training and then only be half as good as you are on your best day on the range so you better get great training and train to be twice as good as you think you need to be!
    Misconception #7: “Point Shooting” (Shooting without seeing a flash of the sight picture before pressing the trigger.) The point shooting misconception has been around more than 50 years. Point shooting reinvents itself every now and then with a different name or different instructor or different agency and for different reasons, but still falls flat on it’s back because you cannot guarantee your hits unless you see a flash of the sight picture. Only good hits win gunfights and you need to see a flash of the sights to get good hits. “Point Shooting” can be very fast shooting if you want to practice five times as much as people trained to use their sights, but if any precision (cranio-ocular cavity) or distance (beyond 7 yards) is required, Point Shooting will get you killed because you have to see your sights to get good hits.
    Here is a true story to illustrate the fallacy of “Point Shooting:”
    Front Sight has the finest firearms instructor development program in the industrybar none—because we hold several instructor development courses each year plus ongoing instructor development training for our staff during our regular courses. As a student you get to benefit from our stellar instructional staff.
    Several times a year we hold our entry level Instructional Develop Course which starts with a skills test. (If you are going to instruct at Front Sight you must first, be able to perform on demand and that means you need to be able to demonstrate how to shoot and shoot extremely well!) At one of our entry level Instructor Courses, with the first pair of shots out of the holster at 3 yards, I noticed a “point shooter” in the instructor candidates. How did I notice? Because he was slightly faster than the rest of the group, but his two shots were not well centered on the target’s thoracic cavity.
    I walked up and asked him, “Are you a point shooter?” He responded proudly, “Yes I am!” I then asked him, “What do you do when you have to deliver a hostage taker head shot or have a small target at distance?” He responded, “I look at the sights.” His was the correct answer in theory but it does not work in reality.
    You see, it takes so much time to practice point shooting, that you engrain not looking at the sights into your reflexes and when under the stress of a skills test (not to mention a lethal encounter) you will default to the level of your training and you will not look at your sights!
    So guess what happened when the line of instructor candidates moved back to 5, 7, and 10 yards? His point shooting group continued to open up with peripheral hits outside the thoracic cavity. At 15 and 25, even though he told me he looks at his sights at distance, the stress of the test caused him to point shoot instead of taking the fraction of a second to see a flash sight picture and he had one shot outside the outline of the target and one shot outside the thoracic cavity. At 25 yards he was completely off the paper!
    We then brought the instructor candidates back to the 5 and 7 yard line for head shots. At 5 yards three of his five shots were outside the outline of the head and two were in the head but not in the cranio-ocular cavity. At 7 yards all five shots missed the head! Now understand he had plenty of time to tell himself to look at the sights, but again and again, under the stress of the test and the short time frames, he reflexively could not do it!
    Training to see a flash site picture only takes a fraction of a second at the top of your draw stroke and it guarantees your hit. Your opponent will not know the difference between a fraction of a second, but he will know the difference between a miss and a center hit! So train to see a flash of the sight picture. Your life and the lives of those you protect are depending on it!
    I hope you have enjoyed reading Seven Common Misconceptions That Can Get You Killed. Unfortunately, the gun industry and firearms training industry are loaded with them. The good news is that after a four day course at Front Sight you will be able to recognize all the major misconceptions floating around because you will be more knowledgeable and better trained than 99% of the gun owning population! I am sure of it. In fact, Front Sight will more than satisfy your expectations or I will pay for your training. You have my personal guarantee.
    But again, don’t take my word for it. To watch a Las Vegas Showgirl who came to Front Sight with no previous firearms training, share her Front Sight Experience with you and demonstrate the skills she learned, click on: Jacqueline
    Watch for Message #8 from me in a couple of days where I share with you the Color Code of Mental Awareness. If you adopt this Color Code as your own, you are less likely to ever need the deadly skills we teach because criminals will see that you are aware of your environment, leaving you alone and attacking someone else who is less aware.
    Feel free to share this report with your family and friends. To receive their own reports, our brochure, and 90 minute award winning DVD then please direct them to: www.frontsight.com
    I look forward to seeing you at Front Sight!
    Dr. Ignatius Piazza
    Front Sight Founder and Director
    www.frontsight.com

P.S. If you have not ordered your Dry Practice Manual yet, I can still offer you free shipping if you order it today. Click Dry Practice Manual to order and receive free shipping.

3. Seacowboys

The Color Code of Mental Awareness

This is by far the most important information that we can give you in this course. The reason why it's the most important information is because you can be the most accurate shooter on the range. You can be the fastest out of the holster. You can know all of the high-speed, low-drag tactics that there are to know ... but if you're not aware enough of your environment to see the fight coming, a common street punk can have your car keys, your wallet or your life before you even know what's happening.
    This information is also the most important information we can share with you because if you adopt this as your own, you're less likely to ever have to use the deadly skills that we're teaching you this weekend because criminals will see that you're aware of your environment and they'll let you walk right on by and attack someone else— who's less aware.
    This is also the most important information we can give you because the decision to shoot another human being, even when your life is on the line, is a difficult decision to make. It takes a definite mental "ramping up" to do that. If you don't follow this Color Code System of Awareness and mentally ramp up to press that trigger when you should be pressing it, you may be talking to yourself and saying, “I can't believe this is happening to me.” instead of shooting to save your life or the lives of your loved ones.
    So for all of these reasons this lecture is the most important information that we can share with you this weekend.
    The Color Code of Mental Awareness has Five Levels: Condition White; Condition Yellow; Condition Orange; Condition Red; and Condition Black.
    Condition White is that level of mental awareness that we'd all like to live in if this were a perfect world. That is: unaware and unprepared. In Condition White you're an easy victim. An easy mark. Criminals look for people in Condition White because they can catch them by surprise. They can overwhelm them.
    Examples of people in Condition White:
    A person walking down the street, hands in his pockets, head in the clouds, whistling the last song he heard on the radio. Completely oblivious to everything going on around him.
    A person sitting on a park bench on a beautiful spring day engrossed in a good novel or immersed in the newspaper, completely oblivious to everything going on around him.
    A person driving to work— mentally already at work— completely oblivious to everything going on around him.
    We've all been in Condition White. If you're caught in Condition White, you're an easy victim. It doesn't matter who you are. You can be a Four Weapons Combat Master. You can be a 7th Degree Black Belt. You can be a cop who's been on the street for 25 years and won 5 gunfights. If you're caught in Condition White, you're an easy victim. Why? Because you're caught by surprise! And when caught by surprise it is very difficult to react quickly enough to prevent injury or death in a lethal attack.
    Here is what I mean by that: How many times have you walked around the corner and somebody that you know— a friend or family member— is going to pull a little joke, a little trick on you by hiding behind the corner to scare you? As you walk around the corner they jump out and yell, "Boo!" Has that happened to any of you? Sure it's happened to all of us. At that moment when they jump out and catch you by surprise, what do you feel? A little shock? A little fear?
    How long does it take you to recognize that this is your friend or your family member and then how long does it take for your brain to tell your hand to push them away and then how long does it take for you to say, “Don't ever do that again!” How long does that all take? What do you think? A second, a couple of seconds, a few seconds? That amount of time in a lethal encounter is an eternity. Remember the "average gunfight" we talked about yesterday? Most gunfights are over in 3 seconds.
    So it took you a second or two or longer to recover from your initial shock and fear when you recognized this person who scared you as a friend. You see, that initial feeling that you felt was a kind of a shrinking, withdraw fear that occurs because you're caught by surprise. You must mentally ramp back up into a higher level of emotion, usually a bit annoyed at this point or even angry. Right? Then and only then are you able to react and tell them, “Hey don't do that again!”
    What if it's someone you don’t know? What if instead of someone saying, "Boo!" as you step around the corner, it's the knife that's coming down into your chest. Or the hands around your throat as they drive you backwards and try to knock you to the ground?
    In that situation, many times the initial feeling of fear, is driven deeper into apathy or surrender. And you've all heard victims of crime say this, “I wanted to scream but ... nothing would come out. I wanted to run but ... I couldn't move.” Criminals rely on this. They try to catch you by surprise, overwhelm you and drive you down into that emotional band of apathy or surrender where you simply submit and don't fight back.
    So don't get caught in Condition White because there will be a moment in time, no matter who you are, that you will not be able to respond. And it's during that time that your life is in the hands of your opponent. And that's why we say the only reason you'll survive a lethal attack if caught in Condition White is if your opponent was sloppy. Meaning he didn't finish you immediately. He gave you enough time, and it's a lot of time that he has to give you, so you could mentally ramp up, counter and take the fight to him. Don't count on that. Stay out of Condition White.
    Condition Yellow is where you want to be. Condition Yellow is best described as relaxed and alert. You're aware of your environment. You are walking down the street with you hands at your sides—your head is up—you're looking around. You're using all of your senses.
    This is not a state of paranoia. You are simply relaxed and alert.
    You walk by a plate glass window—you see a reflection. You look behind you. There's someone walking about 15 paces behind you. You note their features and their pace.
    You see a couple approaching from the opposite side of the street. They're holding hands. You're simply aware of what's going on around you.
    You're driving to work. You know that there's a late model Ford truck with two 20-year-old males to the right—a late model sedan with a woman and two children to the left— a sports car is behind you and you're looking 2 or 3 car lengths ahead driving defensively.
    You walk out of your home on a Sunday morning to pick up the newspaper. Before you walk out, you take a look out the window. What's happening in my neighborhood today? You walk out of the house. You look up and down the street. Is there anything that's out
    of the ordinary? You pick up the newspaper. You carry it into the house before you open it up and you read the newspaper in the security and comfort of your home.
    If you're in Condition Yellow, you're less likely to ever be picked to be a victim because criminals don't want to deal with you. You're aware of your surroundings! You see what's going on! They would rather look for everyone else who are in Condition White and are unaware and easy victims.
    In Condition Yellow the amount of time it takes for you to mount a response is literally the amount of time it takes you to present your weapon or better yet, evade the problem entirely. Why so quick to act? Because you see the problem coming. You are not caught by surprise.
    Here's an example: Let's take a high-powered business executive. The profile on this guy is he's graduated from an Ivy League college at the top of his class, was the captain of the water polo team and the lacrosse team. He gets accepted into a major law school, and graduates at the top of his class. He is picked up by a major law firm. By the 5th year he's offered a partnership. You get the idea? He commands 200 attorneys and a support staff underneath him and everybody does exactly what he says. He is in total control of his destiny ... or so he thinks.
    As he walks down the street in the financial district…has his Presidential Rolex watch on, and he is holding his $1000 briefcase…he’s glancing at the stock report in the Wall Street Journal. Down the street in a dark alley there is a criminal, a drug addict who needs a fix real bad.
    This drug addict has a knife and he's waiting for someone to walk by who he can rob. How easy is it for this criminal to slither out of his hole as this businessman walks by with his head in the Journal, and his mind on his stock values? How easy is it for this criminal to slither out of his hole, walk up behind that businessman, cup his mouth to prevent the scream, put a knife to his neck and say in the foulest language with the foulest breath, "Drop that briefcase, give me that watch or I'll cut your f---ing throat." How easy is it for this criminal to make this high powered business executive fear for his life? Very easy, isn't it?
    And what is that high-powered executive, who's been in control of his life do at this moment? What is he going to feel besides that warm liquid running down his leg? Can he resist at this point? Yes, but he will get cut or killed and he knows it. He's going to drop that briefcase. He's going to give up the watch and he's going to beg this criminal—this drug addict, “Just don't hurt me. Take whatever you want. Just don't hurt me.” And that criminal may cut his throat anyway because he despises the wealthy, or he hates attorneys or whatever reason that criminal needs to justify slitting another throat.
    Now this same businessman AFTER receiving this lecture is a different person. He's walking down the same street. He's got the Wall Street Journal in the briefcase or rolled up under his arm. He's got the briefcase in his support hand to keep his firing hand free. And as he walks by the corner, he remembers from our tactical lecture “Keep away from corners. Distance is your friend.” He takes a couple of steps to avoid the corner and he just takes a quick look down the alley way as he walks by. And he sees the criminal standing in the shadows. He doesn't stop and confront this criminal, he simply continues on but he's going to take another look over his shoulder and maybe another one after that to make sure that the drug addict stayed put. Is that criminal going to attack him? No way.
    In fact, what normally happens is the criminal is waiting for an easy victim but as the businessman moves by that corner and takes a look, the criminal is going to dive further back into the shadows and hope that he wasn't seen. He's not going to take the chance of further exposing himself. And he may then leave, find another place to hide because the business man may call the police!
    So you being in Condition Yellow will actually save a number of people that are in Condition White who follow in your footsteps!
    Condition Yellow, is where you want to be. It's not difficult. It's not a state of paranoia. You don't think everyone is out to get you. You're simply aware of what's going on and you're ready to respond at a moment's notice because you see things happen that others do not.
    I hope you have enjoyed reading the First Two Levels of my Color Code of Mental Awareness Lecture. I also hope you will begin adopting Condition Yellow as your own level of mental awareness so criminals will see that you are aware of your environment and will leave you alone. I will share with you Condition Orange, Condition Red, and Condition Black in my next report so look for it in a couple of days.
    Only the most dedicated, hardened criminal will attack you, knowing that you are aware and prepared. If that were to happen and you have already attended a four day course with us at Front Sight you will come out on top, standing tall with your life and dignity intact. I am sure of it. In fact, Front Sight will more than satisfy your expectations or I will pay for your training. You have my personal guarantee.
    But again, don’t take my word for it, To watch a 25-year veteran detective of the San Francisco Police Department, who is the father of two young Marines share why he sent his sons to Front Sight before they deployed to Iraq click on: Father Knows Best

Watch for Message #9 from me in a couple of days where I share with you what to do when it is time to shift from Condition Yellow to Condition Orange— and if you must, Condition Red!

4. Seacowboys

The Color Code of Mental Awareness (continued)

Condition Orange is the next level of mental awareness. Condition Orange is best described as a specific, potential threat. Let's say you are in Condition Yellow and you're aware of what's going on around you and you see something out of the ordinaryyou immediately ramp up to Condition Orange.
    In Condition Orange, you need to do Two Things: First, you must make some evasive maneuver which forces your opponent to show his hand. Second, you must start formulating that tactical plan in the event that this is a real threat. The evasive maneuver forces your opponent to show whether his actions are just a coincidence OR he's actually after you!
    Here's an example: You're driving down the road, a late model Ford pickup truck with two 20-year-old males to the right of you. It slows down and pulls in behind you. Nothing out of the ordinary there, but you look in the rear view mirror and you see those two guys in the truck and they're messing around underneath the dashboard and pointing at you. You think, “Condition Orange. Evasive maneuvers. Formulate a tactical plan in case this is in fact, a real threat.” So you make a right-hand turn at the next light. That's your evasive maneuver—a very simple evasive maneuver. They make a right hand turn too! You make another right hand turn. They also make a right hand turn. How many of you would say, “It's getting a little brighter Orange here?” You make another right hand turn and they're still behind you.
    How many of you would say, “Hey I think they're following me.” You make another right hand turn and you're on the same street you were on when they pulled in behind you. They are following you!
    Condition Orange is the second safety valve that helps prevent you from ever having to use the deadly skills we teach at Front Sight. Why? Because criminals are not the smartest people in the world, but they can figure out when you are on to them. So after the third turn one says to the other, “You know that's the third right hand turn this guy has done and he keeps looking in his mirrors at us. I think he knows we're following him. Let's find somebody else.” And off they go. Only the most dedicated criminal will continue his attack if he knows You Know it is coming.
    Well let's say they're still behind you after the 4th right turn. Does anybody have any doubt that this is a real threat? No. You forced your opponent to show his hand. What's your tactical plan? Well we would submit to you that sometimes the best tactical plan is more evasion, more escape.
    So your plan is, “I'm going to start driving over to the sheriff's station or the police station. I'm going to keep plenty of following distance between me and the car in front. I'm not going to let these guys box me in. If they get out of their vehicles or they bump me, I'll drive up onto the curb and I'll get out of here.” Sure enough you're driving, make a couple of turns, you're heading toward the police station. You come to a stoplight. The car in front of you stops at the light. You leave a little space and these guys bump you. You look in the rear view mirror and what do you see? They're getting out of the vehicles with weapons in their hands. You immediately drive up onto the right hand side of the road, up over the curb and you drive out of there. They are left standing in the street, weapons drawn, and looking around. As they retreat back to their truck they are wondering, "How did that happen?" Color Code of Mental Awareness is how that happened!
    That's Condition Orange versus someone in Condition White who's driving along, enjoying the radio, thinking about what they're going to buy at the shopping center or what they have to do at the office. And BOOM they get hit from behind. First they grab their neck from the pain of the sudden jolt and the next thing they hear this "tap, tap, tap" on the glass. When they look out their window they're shocked because what do they see? They see a .25 caliber pocket pistol that looks like a .45 caliber handgun pointing in the window and some guy yelling and screaming, “Get out of the car! Get out of the car!” They want to get out of the car, but they can't move.
    (Many times these people get shot, not because they're resisting, but because they're not capable of getting out of the car. They are frozen in fear like a deer caught in your headlights.)
    That's the difference between getting caught in Condition White and being in Condition Yellow, then seeing something out of the ordinary, then ramping up mentally to Condition Orange, making that evasive maneuver as your formulate your tactical plan.
    Condition Red is that level of mental awareness you reach when you know the threat is real. There's no doubt they're after you. In Condition Red you must set a mental trigger. You must draw a line in the sand. If you don't set a mental trigger or draw a line in the sand, at that moment of truth when you should be active, when you should be shooting, when you should be running, whatever it is you should be doing -- you may just be talking to yourself. And talking to yourself when you should be shooting will get you killed.
    Sequentially it works like this: You say to yourself, "I'm going to do X. If my opponent does Y, I'm doing Z." End of story. Decision is made. You draw the mental line in the sand, if your opponent steps over it, you know what to do and You Do It!
    Much like the carjacking scenario we just gave you. After four right turns, you know it's a real threat. You formulate your tactical plan. You say to yourself, "I'm going to keep good following distance. That's what I'm going to do. If they bump me or if they get out of their car, I'm going to drive upon the side of the road and get out of here." You see? I'm doing X. If they do Y, I'm doing Z.
    Remember the scenario we told you about yesterday? The police officers who'd received a call that the man was waving a gun at the Shopping Mall? A witness flagged him over and said, “Hey he's around the corner. Be careful, he's got a gun.” So the two officers approached the suspect. What mental condition should they have been in? Red. The officers should have said to themselves, “I'm going to tell him to turn around and show
    his hands. If he shows us empty hands, he doesn't get shot and we will take him into custody. If he threatens me with a gun, I'm shooting him.” The decision is made either way.
    One of the officers was in Condition Red and when presented with an armed threat, he shot the suspect. His partner, who after the shooting said, “I could not believe the guy pulled a gun.” was no where near Condition Red. He certainly wasn't in Condition White, but he didn't understand the Color Code of Mental Awareness. No one ever taught him how to mentally ramp up in order to make the split-second decision to shoot another human— even to save your own life. He got caught flat-footed when the gun came out. All he could muster at the moment of truth was, “I can't believe he's drawing a gun.”
    Understand, this can happen to you even after taking this class. You need to adopt this Color Code of Mental Awareness as your own. You need to live the Color Code of Mental Awareness. If you do not, you too could be caught talking to yourself, when you should be moving or shooting to save your life.
    Condition Black is that point when your opponent trips your mental trigger and he crosses your mental line in the sand.
    At the point your opponent trips that mental trigger, at the point where he crosses the line in the sand, you ramp into Condition Black and this is where the Combat Mindset comes into play… End of Transcript
    I hope you have enjoyed reading the transcript of my Color Code of Mental Awareness Lecture. I also hope you adopt it as your own so criminals will see that you are aware of your environment and will leave you alone.
    Only the most dedicated, hardened criminal will attack you, knowing that you are aware and prepared. If that were to happen and you have already attended a four day course with us at Front Sight you will come out on top, standing tall with your life and dignity intact. I am sure of it. In fact, Front Sight will more than satisfy your expectations or I will pay for your training. You have my personal guarantee.
    But again, don’t take my word for it. To see five students who could train anywhere in the world, tell you why they regularly travel across the country to train at Front Sight click on: There is No Place Like Front Sight
    Watch for Message #10 from me in a couple of days where I share with you the enlightening aspects of Condition Black as I cover, The Combat Mindset.

5. Seacowboys

Warning: If you have not yet read the Color Code transcript (reports #8 and #9), then DO NOT read The Combat Mindset yet. Instead, go back and read the Color Code Reports #8 and #9 first as they lay the foundation for the following Combat Mindset transcript.
    I’m serious about this. Please. These are life-changing, thought provoking lectures and need to be read in the proper order to allow full assimilation of the concepts and philosophies.
    My goal is for you to adopt the Color Code of Mental Awareness and the Combat Mindset as your own, so even if you are never able to attend a course with us at Front Sight, at least you will be less likely to be picked as a victim of a violent criminal.
    So please read them in the proper order. Then read them again. And then share them with your family and friends so they too understand and adopt them as their own. You all will be safer and more confident as a result.
    (At the end of this report, I have arranged for a former US Assemblyman — now a Senator running for Governor — to share his Front Sight experience with you.)
    The Combat Mindset picks up at the point where your opponent trips your mental trigger and mentally move from Condition Red to Condition Black.
    Begin Transcript:
    Condition Black is that point when your opponent trips your mental trigger and crosses your mental line in the sand. I'm going to talk about Condition Black in terms of a gunfight, but it can be applied to any type of lethal encounter.
    At the point your opponent trips that mental trigger, at the point where he crosses the line in the sand, you ramp into Condition Black and this is where the Combat Mindset comes into play.
    Simply stated, The Combat Mindset is the ability to block everything else out and focus on the one thing that's going to get you through that gunfight. Now what is the One Thing that you should be focusing on in a gunfight? The front sight! It's so important we named the school after it!
    Why the front sight? Because that's where the bullet is going! The best cover in a gunfight is behind the two bullets traveling down range — right at your opponent. The best cover in the world is behind a controlled pair of center-of-mass hits.
    Focus on that front sight. That's where the bullet is going.
    If you can focus on two things in a gunfight, then first focus to see that front sight and the second is to tell yourself to prreessssss that trigger. Prrreessss the trigger. Don't yank it. Don't mash it. Prreesssss it for a surprise trigger break.
    If you put that front sight on your opponent's chest, then you've got 90% of the battle won right there. If you can tell yourself to prreesssss the trigger and you get a surprise break, then where your sights are is exactly where the bullets are going to hit!
    I will tell you that in a gunfight you may be a little excited. You may press that trigger a little harder than you do in training. Remember, you are going to be about HALF as good in a real gunfight as you are on your best day on the range, simply from the stress of a lethal encounter. Your trigger control may suffer a bit. What's going to happen to the point of impact of a bullet if you are a little heavy on the trigger? It's going to hit a little lower at conversational distances — gun fighting distances; still a good hit. And of course you're going to be firing two rounds. That's the standard response, so you've got twice the chance of getting a good chest cavity hit.
    But if you don't see the front sight, where is that bullet going to go? Where is it going to go? You have no idea! None. Zero. That is the importance of seeing the front sight. A flash sight picture guarantees that the bullet is going to be somewhere in the chest area — if you don't see the front sight, then all bets are off.
    How is it that people miss at these conversational distances? It happens all the time. All the time! When they put cameras in the patrol cars — the highway patrol cars — so many amazing things were seen across the hoods of these cars. Officer and bad guy engaged in a gunfight, firing back and forth. Emptying guns, nobody is getting hit or the hits are just peripheral. How can that happen?
    How can somebody be shot by four different people in the confines of a hotel room with nearly fifty rounds fired, and less than 20% of the shots fired hit, and most of the hits are non-vital area hits? How can that happen?
    It happens because they're not looking at their front sights!
    The natural tendency is to look at your opponent or to look at his gun with both eyes open (eyes as big as saucers) and yank that trigger as fast as you can. That's the natural thing to do. And when that occurs, guess where those rounds go? Low and Left, or Low and Right, depending on the shooter's dominant hand. So people unload guns at each other and don't get hit.
    What's the national hit ratio for law enforcement shootings?
    Very, very low. It's less than 20%.
    Depending on the sources it ranges from 12 to 17%. That's the national law enforcement hit ratio. That means out of 100 rounds fired, only 12 to 17 actually hit! That's not 12 to 17 center hits. No. That's a hit anywhere. And most of those are down below the waist or peripheral hits in the legs and arms.
    Why? Because most officers have NOT adopted as their own the information we are sharing with you today.
    Don't think for a second that you'll be any better unless you adopt this Color Code of Mental Awareness and the Combat Mindset as your own and practice it every day.
    The good news is that if you do practice, you will fall in with those special officers and private citizens that collectively have 85-90% hit ratios. What is the difference? They have adopted the Color Code of Mental Awareness and Combat Mindset as their own and they practice it regularly.
    So how do you practice the Color Code of Mental Awareness and the Combat Mindset?
    Well, the first thing you must do is be able to visualize it. You must be able to see it in your mind's eye. If you can't see it in your mind's eye and can't visualize it, don't expect your body to do it. Visualize the different scenarios that you could be in. If you're in law enforcement, then there are thousands of them. If you are a business owner, then there are hundreds of them. Homeowners, college students, vacationers, you name it, there are hundreds of potential life-threatening scenarios that you can visualize.
    Create a scenario. What can happen to you? Pick up the scenario in your mind's eye while in Condition Yellow. Mentally ramp up to Orange. Allow the Scenario to be a real threat and move mentally into Condition Red. Set the mental trigger, draw a mental line in the sand. In the visualization allow your opponent to trip the mental trigger you set, and then move into Condition Black. Then see in your mind's eye picking up that front sight, focusing on it and telling yourself "Prreesssss the trigger."
    If you do this enough, you'll begin to dream about it from time to time. There's nothing wrong with that. If in your dreams you see the front sight and you tell yourself "prreessss that trigger", you're there! You've driven this training into your subconscious to the point where when the chips are down, it will all come back to you.
    So once this is ingrained, then you have to practice it physically. You have to fine tune those muscles and those nerves to where they'll quickly perform everything your brain is telling them to do. How do you do that?
    Dry practice with your weapon. It's cheap. You can do it in your home. It's doesn't cost you a dime. Fifteen to twenty minutes every day. Fifteen to twenty minutes every other day. Fifteen to twenty minutes every third day. Whatever it is, you'll be amazed at the improvement in your skill with nothing more than dry practicing the gun handling and marksmanship techniques you learned here this weekend.
    (Have you ordered your dry practice manual yet? If not, for your last chance at free shipping, click on: Dry Practice Manual)
    The lens in your eye that allows you to focus on the front sight is shaped and moved by muscles and those muscles are controlled by nerves from the brain. You must exercise those muscles and ingrain the neurological pathways.
    Pressing that trigger smoothly to the rear without disrupting the sight alignment is a coordinated effort between the muscles, nerves and brain. You must practice to ingrain these neuromuscular pathways as well.
    The more you dry practice the better you get. And conversely, what you don't use you lose, so you need to practice regularly.
    You also need to put yourself under some stress to test yourself. How do you do that? Well this is a commercial for our Advanced Tactical Handgun Course and Tactical Scenarios Course. We'll put you under stress. We'll put you in tactical scenarios – live-fire scenarios. And when you get up into our highest level courses, you'll actually go up against our instructors and other students with real guns that shoot a paint bullet.
    There are some very interesting things that happen in those simulators. But one thing for sure, you'll find out how important it is that you see that front sight. Because by the end of the course, you will be winning those simulated gun fights when you see your front sight and losing those simulated guns fights when you don't focus on the front sight.
    Another way to put yourself under some stress is to participate in shooting competitions. We recommend the type of shooting competition that we provide in our Four Day Defensive Handgun Course. It is very simple, but most effective. You simply stand next to another shooter on the firing line. You each have an identical situation to deal with. Usually a hostage taker at about 7 yards that requires a precision head shot and a couple of bad guy steel targets at 15 and 25 yards. At the sound of the whistle, the race is to see who is the fastest at presenting their weapon from the holster, picking up the front sight, focusing on it, and pressing the trigger straight to the rear without disrupting the sight alignment to place a precision head shot on the hostage taker and drop the two other steel targets.

Isn't that what occurs in a gun fight? Isn't that the bottom line? He who HITS first and most in a gunfight wins (emphasis on HITS).
    Quite often the winner of the shoot-off is not the fastest out of the holster. Quite often it is not the most accurate shooter in the class. Quite often it is not the police officer or soldier. It is quite often the person who can control his mind to focus on that front sight and tell himself "prreessss that trigger" when shots are being fired around him and time is of the essence!
    It is the person with the Combat Mindset who wins.
    So it's really up to you. Where do you want to be should you be forced to use your weapon to defend your life and the lives of your loved ones? Do you want to be in the 12 to 17% hit ratio group? Or the 85 to 90% hit ratio group? The choice is yours. It is totally in your control.
    Visualize the Color Code of Mental Awareness and Combat Mindset and adopt it as your own. Then dry practice regularly and you too will be in that 85-90% hit ratio should you ever be in a situation where you have no other choice but to defend your life or the lives of your loved ones.
    There's one other thing I need to tell you about
    The Combat Mindset.

The Combat Mindset also states that you must be willing to show absolutely no regard for your opponent's well being. And that's difficult for us to do. It's difficult for us to do because we're not internally wired to hurt people. It takes a definite mental effort to do it. And I'll prove this to you.
    How many of you would feel some physical discomfort, meaning your stomach would churn to think about biting your opponent's nose clean off his face? Biting right through it and spitting it out! If you really think about it, if you put yourself in that scenario, it turns your stomach a little bit.
    How about this— driving your thumb through your opponent's eye socket as deep as you can to try to shut him down?
    How about breaking an opponent's finger, then another and then another, because that's all you've got to hold on to and that's all you can do?
    We do not normally think such terrible things, do we? It's not something that we would do unless we absolutely, positively had no other choice. Well, it is something that you need to think about. Why? Because the people who are out there preying on good folks like you have no problem doing these things. And when we catch them and we put them in jails, they do this stuff to each other, don't they? Ask anybody who works in a prison. You'll hear some of the most hideous stories. Things that will turn your stomach. Things that criminals do to each other.
    When they are released from prison, they are the same person (or worse) that assaulted, raped, or murdered before, but now they are out on the street coming in contact with you and your family.
    For the first time in America's history, one out of every 32 adults is either in prison, jail, on parole or probation. One out of every 32 adults!
    It is not a question of IF you and your family will come into contact with them, it is a question of WHEN. That's who is out there. And when it comes time to deal with criminals like this, you have to be willing to show absolutely no regard for their well being, because they're not going to show any regard for yours. If you cut them any slack, if you give them any rope, they will turn it around and hang you with it.
    How many of you have seen the movie Outlaw Josie Wales? If you haven't seen it you should rent it. It's a great western. The reason it's a great western for you to watch is because it is full of the Combat Mindset. Lots of great one-liners and scenes that bring the Combat Mindset home for you when you watch it.
    There's one scene in Outlaw Josie Wales that I always share with the group at this point in the lecture. Realize that Josie Wales, played by Clint Eastwood, is really not an outlaw. He's a good man (who is great with a gun) that is being chased by some unethical men under very bad circumstances. Along the way, he saves a number decent folks from all sorts of predicaments, usually employing his skills with firearms against numerous opponents. As a result, the people he saves cling to him out of thanks and their own need to survive. At one point, Josie Wales and his eclectic band of greenhorns — they are not warriors by any means — end up in a cabin preparing to be attacked by the Indians. They're fortifying the cabin doors and windows and he's showing the women folk how to load the rifles, where to stand, and what places to protect from entry. There is a fire in the fireplace with an iron poker glowing red.
    These decent folks are scared -- really scared. So Josie stops them in their preparations and he says to them, "When the fightin’ starts, and things look bad, and it looks like you're not going to make it, you gotta get mean. I mean plum mad dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up, then you'll neither win nor live. That's just the way it is..."
    What's he saying there? He's telling them about the Combat Mindset. He's telling them that no matter what happens, you have to take the fight to your opponent with absolutely no regard for his or her well-being. You gotta get plum mad dog mean. And he says one other thing. He says, "If anyone gets hit, sing out and we'll slap a hot iron to it...” What's he telling them there?
    He's telling them, they're going to get hit! That doesn't mean you lose, it just means the fight started. Slap a hot iron to it (to cauterize the wound) and get back into the fight. And we'll tell you the same thing. Don't think for one second that if you're involved in a gunfight, that you're not going to get hit. Chances are you're going to get hit! That doesn't mean you lose, it doesn't mean you die. It just means the fight started.
    People get hit in gunfights all the time and do not die. The question is, did they win?
    How do you explain a person that takes a major caliber hit in a vital area, yet finishes the fight and wins? When the ambulance arrives, he goes into cardiac arrest but the paramedics revive him! When placed on the operating table, he again goes into cardiac arrest but the doctors revive him! He recovers to live and fight another day.
    How do you explain when another person takes a sub caliber hit in a non-vital area, goes into shock, then dies and cannot be revived. How do you explain the difference? Some say it is the will to live, the survival instinct or any number of similar names. We say it is the Combat Mindset!
    Remember, we said on the first day that you need to be able to look in the mirror and say to yourself and believe it, "Today could be the day I use this weapon to defend my life and the lives of my loved ones." And we also said, "If you can't say it and believe it, you're fooling yourselves."
    Well we would suggest you take it one step further, as do many of our instructors — who carry guns for a living day in and day out. They say, "Today could be the day that I use this weapon to defend my life and the lives of loved ones. And today could be the day I take a round in doing so, but I will WIN!" If you're that person, you have the Combat Mindset; you are the very dedicated opponent. You are your opponent's worst nightmare. You're somebody who's trained, who's ready, who's willing, and who's able to win!
    Let's head out to the range... End of Transcript
    I hope you have enjoyed reading the transcript of my Combat Mindset Lecture. If you adopt The Combat Mindset as your own and take a course at Front Sight, then should you ever be faced with using a gun to defend your life or the lives of your loved one, you too will win! I am sure of it. In fact, Front Sight will more than satisfy your expectations or I will pay for your training. You have my personal guarantee.
    But again, don’t take my word for it. To watch a US Assemblyman (now Senator who is running for Governor) tell you what he thinks about Front Sight, click on: A Senator Who Wants You Gun Trained!

6. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Thanks seacowboys...

7. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

Awesome!
    Thank you!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7