Fuel Cost Today

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yard Dart, Apr 29, 2014.

1. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

$2.39/9 last night...

2. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Paid a 1.989 this morning :) (after a .40 cent discount).

Some are speculating that my area will be down to sub 2.00 per gallon in Jan. Would be nice, but not holding my breath.

3. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

$2.39 for reg and $3.31 for diesel.

4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

275.9 today when I went past the pumps. No need for any today, so here's hoping it drops a bit more before need next week.

5. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

$2.229 for reg today... much more of a drop and I'll be putting a bit more into our reserves.

kellory likes this.
  6. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

$3.16 today for diesel......

7. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Paid $2.29 for Regular at home after a .30/ gallon break from Safeway gas points. $2.89 on the road in Commiefornia...

8. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

[​IMG]

$1.84 reg

9. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Stand-by for the influx of cheap used F-250/2500 trucks in the next coming months, If your in the market hold off another month or two.

10. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

Darn it Kell - you beat us here this week. Still $1.90 for reg.

kellory likes this.
  11. Yard Dart

$2.49 for regular and $2.69 for diesel this morning

12. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

$1.98 for regular 87 octane just off the freeway in SC (just over the border).

13. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

WOW!! 255/9 here. (But this is taxsylvania.)

14. Yard Dart

We have the same issue here in WA..... they tax the crap out of our gas. Now they are trying to create a plan to charge us for every mile driven using a GPS type system on each residents vehicle. Of course they disregard folks privacy issues on that and do not understand why the people should be concerned about be tracked in that manner.

They also intend on keeping the gas tax in place, so they can get the folks not using the system or from out of state. Then supposedly you would just have to go back and get your gas tax refund, once they validate your mileage/fee. What a bunch of B.S.!!!!!!!!! Living on the Left coast is getting to be a bigger hassle than it ever has been..... Time to maybe move to Idaho or Montana?!!

15. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

They tax us to death here in NC as well. All else being equal, the same gas at the same "Brand" of station in NC, less than a mile up the road, is $2.28/9. The only difference is the tax...which is going up by $0.01 tomorrow morning.

16. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

The Tax man cometh!

17. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

$2.45/gallon for regular at the local Chevron.

18. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

1.879/USG. I'd almost say I'm ecstatic, but I remember paying less than a dollar per gallon. So, my excitement is tempered.

19. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

40.5 down here per gallon tax, Split between the state and feds.
    Every barrel we run thru the (LACT) lease automated customer transfer is...taxed
    Every 100,000 cubic feet of natural gas we run thru the meters is...taxed
    Lot of taxes you don't see on petroleum.

20. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

1.87 here today. Shocking. I cant see this lasting very long. We are using it up way to fast. These low prices are going to cause this country to waste it again. Im going to expand my storage supply by another 20 gallons . I wish alcohol free would go down but that stuff is still 4 bucks a gallon.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7