Fuel reminder

Discussion in 'Back to Basics' started by TnAndy, Jan 29, 2011.

1. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Only way to go use use ethanol free fuel.

2. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

The middle east will up in flames now that Bidumb is in office. Trump put the fear of god in them, they know Bidumb is weak and support for Israel has already taken a hit by the leftist mob. Smart move --cut our production and buy foreign and support the people that hate us. We have been down this road so many times. Doing the same stupid thing over and over again a sign of insanity.

3. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

How do i find out if a certain plastic barrel is compatible with different fuel storage ??

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  4. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

There is a embossed or a raised triangle of what it is , ABS , PVC ect.
    Then if you know the type look it up . I use MEK and it's good in only a few types of plastic, same as some Chem's will eat Aluminum.
    Sloth

Gator 45/70, SB21 and Ganado like this.
  5. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Remember the transportation mayor was talking about raising fuel taxes on January 21. They're going to f up the energy industry which will raise prices then raise fuel taxes, which will raise prices.
    It's only a matter of time.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  6. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

My taxinator has already proposed several new wallet raiders. Little doubt of passage.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  7. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Its already up here , 118 here to 129/L overnight ..
    Start to learn how to make a noose !!!
    It's coming , after you build your self house .
    Sloth

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  8. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Even if they don't increase the fed fuel tax they will for sure artificially constrain thr energy industry and make gas prices higher that way.
    Remember obama said people are just going to have to get used to $3 a gallon gas?
    Yeah that pretty much sums up their energy policy.

9. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

an energy independent America is a STRONG AMERICA >>> the agenda that Biden has been handed won't work with the US not needing to import oil and having a domestic supply of oil to keep US Made cheap enough to compete ...

after Biden destroys the domestic supply system and gets his Middle East war >> $3-4 per gallon would be a dream - $10/gallon if lucky - ties in nicely with AOC's demand for all electric and ban conventional engines ....

Tully Mars, 3cyl and Gator 45/70 like this.
  10. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Good thing I got an electric car when gas got cheap for the first time in a long time and no one wanted them.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7