funniest website in the world.

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Brokor, Jan 11, 2007.

1. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

http://www.timecube.com

"You are educated singularity stupid and evil, unfit for life in the Universe of Opposites." -hahahahaha!

I almost wee myself when I go there.

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Gad. Written by a Kalifornian, no doubt. Influenced by something probably illegal. Where's my tin sheeting? Need a new hat.

3. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

to quote the movie "v for vendetta"

Evey:" Are you a..a crazy person"????

"V" answers: " I'm sure they will say so"

4. gillman7

gillman7 Monkey+++

I feel like Adam Sandler in the movie "Billy Madsion", when they are doing the competition at the end of the movie.

"I have no idea as to what you just said. We are all stupider for having listened to you. You are awarded no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

"[loco][loco]

5. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

I just reopened that link: It reminded me of an old cut on a national lampoon album called "Radio dinner"". it was a parody of "desidiratta"...
    "You are a fluke of the universe..
    you have no right to be here, and whether you can hear it or not; the universe is laughing behind your back...,,

6. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

Had to be an idiot from here. Grammar was not a big interest in the posters head at the time of the writings. I think that whomever wrote it, must have been smoking crack. Oh wait. My post isn't cubicized. Guess I'll have to try again. Haha.

7. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

:) this tatement needs to become a smiley, it'be really handy sometimes...
    [applaud]

8. andrew414

andrew414 Howdy.

[SIZE=+2]Time Cube's ineffable Truth. 'Cubeless Word' is not Truth. Word justifies all human evil. Time Cube is a test for Truth. Circle measure is slop bucket. God belief 50% god disbelief. Truth is 100%, belief is 50%. Time Cube is Truth creation.
    Time Cube exposes evil. Cubelessness is an Evil. Educators are teaching you Evil Cubelessness. Educators cannot allow Time Cube to be known.
    YOU are the lowest form.
    YOU can't procreate alone.
    YOU destroyed the village.
    YOU destroyed the family.
    YOU destroyed childhood.
    YOU destroyed naturalism.
    YOU don't know the Truth.
    YOU pitiful mindless fools,
    YOU are educated stupid.
    YOU worship cubeless word.
    YOU are your own poison.
    YOU create your own hell.
    YOU must seek Time Cube.
    [/SIZE]
    — Gene Ray, timecube.com

9. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Sounds like Hypertiger a bit.

10. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

I had to quit reading..... gave me a headache.

11. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

What's a hypertiger? I missed something. And this cubits stuff is asanine writing from a drooling mental in my opinion. I can't read it without feeling a sharp pain through my eyes like someone just poked me with a dull spoon. I have more important things to fill up my brainspace with than mindless dribble about my face being a corner of a corner of a corner built on stupid education cause the world is flat. Someone needs a nipple, I'm sure.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7