Funny how....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by whynot, Oct 14, 2014.

1. whynot

whynot Monkey+++

Wife is suddenly more interested in prepping. :) Even got a "maybe you should show me how to run your reloading press incase something happens to you."

I guess the possibility of catching Ebola focuses the mind a bit. :(

whynot

hank2222, tulianr, Dunerunner and 3 others like this.
  2. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Are you going to teach her to reload?

3. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

I would suggest that you take that interest and run with it.... that teamwork is worth more than anything in my book. Teach her!!!!
    [rockon]

oldawg, Dunerunner and chelloveck like this.
  4. whynot

whynot Monkey+++

Reload probably not. Convert prepared components into usable ammo yes. I'm pretty sure brass prep at this point would kill any interest.

whynot

KAS likes this.
  5. vonslob

vonslob Monkey++

Family members that were not exactly on board are starting to ask me questions. Concerned about ebola. Funny how they are worried about something that in reality has very little chance of infecting them. So many other reasons to start emergency planning but as usual some people miss the big picture. I am speaking of members of my own family, sometimes they make me want to pull my hair out and bang my head against the wall.:mad:

KAS likes this.
  6. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Building the final Cart's would be a good way to start, and then helping her work up some specific Loadings for her use in a weapon that she shoots would be a good follow-up....

Dunerunner likes this.
  7. whynot

whynot Monkey+++

Bruce, that is my plan. A nice simple "'recipe" that I know works. That way she has functioning ammo from the start.

whynot

BTPost likes this.
  8. KAS

KAS Monkey+++

yea teach her then install the new rule u shoot it u reload it ...
    Normal

chelloveck likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7