Funny Piece of Survival Gear

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by RobertRogers, Dec 13, 2007.

1. RobertRogers

RobertRogers Monkey+++

This has got to be some of the best urban survival gear I have ever seen.

What do you think? *LOL

2. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

:shock:okay; and the goose neck in a drain does what? Stop sewer gasses from entering the house, go ahead and suck down a couple of lung fulls,you sure aren't going to get too far out the window to escape the flames with that short hose.[lolol][lolol][dunno][yukface]:sick:

3. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Pass............

You still have to get out of the place. Hiding in the bathroom, breathing through the toilet doesn't accomplish that, and unless the firefighters get to you in time (which is doubtful at this point), you're done anyway, you're just delaying it.

Better option imo..... wet washcloth over the mouth and head for the exit, staying real low, while you might still have a chance.

I tried going into a burning apartment one time (my own apartment) and I only made it about 2 steps..... best I can describe it, it's like walking into hot, black, toxic jello. Your pretty much helpless.

4. evilgijoe88

evilgijoe88 Monkey+++

didnt have the jello exp ,i felt to me like i was trying to walk into my own oven no matter how much i blinked my eyes were always dry and almost stiff . i do still have the ring on my left hand where i grabbed the knob tho. so i agree w/ blackjack wet rag, use it to open doors and then back on ur face. wish i would have thought/known about that then.if u wanna know about that ask a welder. my recommendation, better safe than truely sorry

5. evilgijoe88

evilgijoe88 Monkey+++

didnt have the jello exp ,i felt to me like i was trying to walk into my own oven no matter how much i blinked my eyes were always dry and almost stiff . i do still have the ring on my left hand where i grabbed the knob tho. so i agree w/ blackjack wet rag, use it to open doors and then back on ur face. wish i would have thought/known about that then.if u wanna know about that ask a welder. my recommendation, better safe than truely sorry

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7