Future ammo prices:

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Nomad 2nd, Feb 10, 2008.

1. groovy mike

groovy mike Immortal

Show this past weekedn showed ammo WAY up. 223 and 308 were both 50 cents per catridge. The CHEAPEST 22LR was $20 per 500. That's just silly.

2. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

walyworld still lat 12-13$ 550 lr

3. franks71vw

franks71vw Monkey+++

Yeah from $9.95 :( thats sad really but oh well...

4. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

The ammo vendors I talked to at the Tulsa gun show this weekend told me that they are expecting prices to rise again in May. More than one mentioned 30%.
    But the availability was better than I have seen in awhile. I found plenty of everything I was looking for. Even AP.

5. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

I bought out all the Winchester and Blazer .45acp at the Local Walmart today at .30 per rd. This has gone up from .20 a rd. since the last time I purchased it there about six months ago; that's a fifty percent increase.

6. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

I'll share my source with you guys. This is where I buy 90% of my ammo. They usually have the lowest prices of any supplier I have found. And FYI, I am not associated with them in any way. They sell on GunBrokor and at gun shows only so they have little overhead.
    BTW, right now they are on the road so only have a few running ads on GB. They usually have 5 or 6 pages.

Ammunitioncenter

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/SellerAuctions.asp?User=807924

7. MbRodge

MbRodge Monkey+++

I haven't been able to find Federal HydraShok .38 for the wife's revolver for the past two months. Any suggestions?

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7