Gamestop, Hedge funds, and bailouts.

Discussion in 'Financial Cents' started by wideym, Jan 28, 2021.

1. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

LOL

Robinhood, the tech trader site, had thousands of negative reviews, something about screwing their client base by stopping trades (puy) and selling positions without permissions for big losses - to the individual trader.

But, hey, wadda expect from a Bulgarian?

Now it seems their buddies at the Ministry of Truth (ie the G word) just erased 150K (yes, K=1000) bad review with a few keystrokes.

I've purchased extra popcorn for the class action lawsuit.

I suspect the suit will be denied class action status and/or maybe dismissed - with prejudice - or denied standing, as seems popular now with the new ruling class.

The looses for (illegal) naked shorting have now topped 1.5 billion for the Big Boyz on the Street.

I'm certain more hilarity will ensue as the so-called "Reddit Trolls" are now out for blood.

3cyl likes this.
  2. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

its around 70 billion

VisuTrac likes this.
  3. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

It's getting real interesting now. They're trying to stop Americans from buying in but the crazy town express is going international now. Rich guys in India and Asia are jumping in to 1. show off how rich they are, and 2. stick it to Wall Street.
    KoreaEntersTheChat.

Cruisin Sloth and DKR like this.
  4. enloopious

[​IMG]

mysterymet likes this.
  5. enloopious

OK, so here's the thing. They can not make laws preventing the "little people" from buying stocks. The reason? Because the rich NEEEEEED to stand on the shoulders of the little people. They need our pennies from millions of us to make them billionaires. The only way they can do it is to outright say we are slaves and people tend to get violent when you call them slaves.

6. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

nah, they are just going to short it at the top when mainstreet runs out of cash. They'll make trillions.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7