Gander mtn gun rack wallet teasers

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Tango3, Nov 28, 2009.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Tooka couple of hours today and walked around Gander mtn for the fun of it(" m-t" wallet). saw a couple of wallet teasers : An h&r 45-70 single shot buffalo classic rifle piqued my interest
    (32" bbl target type aperture (peep) sight with a hooded front, very cool
    < $500.00.
    Also very cool:
    Were several 1895 lever "guide guns", in the same 45-70. 45-70 factory ammo $40.00/box.:eek: I was shaken but not nearly as bad as the boxes of 338 on the next shelf over $79.00/box 20![peep][shtf] I was surprised to see
    all the ARr's ( s&w and colt) in.22lr? had the requisite multiple rails for all the add on "tacticool b. S." ones check book can afford.:D[peep]
    Shotgun side had a stoeger sxs double blue 12ga coachgun I liked new at $350.0, and one stoeger "defense" coach gun in 20 ga( black stocks/finish with an accessory rail under the center barrel rib.(simple is good). anda beautiful used Ruger red lable o/u for $1,000, a nice citori or two... Fun. Not too many folks inside, and the sales folks weren't obnoxious.. ;)

2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

I think I am done buying guns from the stores in Pennsylvania since every firearm purchase requires an instant state police background check and registration.

I will look at the papers and buy locally from now on. Still looking for a Ruger 10/22.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7