Gas Cylinder Wrench for Ghost Ring Sight

Discussion in 'Sadlak Industries' started by RightHand, Sep 28, 2005.

1. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

[​IMG]

Just came back from engraving today.

These wrenches are the same as or standard models except for the special flat surface at the throat of the wrench to accomodate the Ghost Ring Sight.

We were the first company to introduce the "D" shaped hole to secure your piston during cleaning and these wrenches include that same innovative feature.

We were the originator or the hole in the wrench which is internally D-Shaped to conveniently hold the small end of the piston from rotating during cleaning.

All of our service tools are finished with a baked-on Non-Mar Mil Spec coating (same spec used by the military). This finish is .002 - .004 thick and very durable, plus, the wrench won't damage or mark your gas cylinder.

These specialty wrenches are now available from stock in 1/4" steel or 1/2" aluminum, Olive Drab green only.

If you are interested in having one of the, send me a pm or contact us at Sadlak Industries LLC, (860) 742-0227 Ext 16[center:e292fd4173][/center:e292fd4173]

2. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

I think I need one of those. What a great tool RH!

3. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I shipped out the first dozen or so today to all those people who have been patiently waiting for our first full production run to be completed. Everything seems to take longer than we expect but I can truthfully say, they were worth the wait.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7