Gas/Fuel

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Clyde, Aug 31, 2005.

1. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

Melbo says, "Go fill up your tanks for short term flow in fuel"

1/2 of stations in his area have no fuel and do not expect shipments.

2. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Gas has gone up about forty cents a gallon here in the last three days. I filled up on Sunday for $2.39, now it is $2.79.

3. TLynn

TLynn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I made the mistake of thinking it would be easier to get gas tonight instead of right after work at my favorite gas station (I have a card so get 3 cents off). Wrong!!!!!!!!

I have never seen such crazy people and such a congested truck stop (it's just under a mile from the house).

Now normally I'm a fairly nice person and will not say bad things against my own sex. But right now I'd really like to take this one blonde woman who was driving a SUV and slam her face into the SUV. Rude was not even a word for what she did to the guy who had been patiently waiting his turn for a space at the pump. She cut him off!!! Plus gave him the finger (and he didn't even cuss at her). And in the process made it almost impossible for me to get out because I had somebody behind me and she parked so far away from the isle that there was barely enough room for me to get the Aztec through.

Bimbo! And a bleached blonde at that (god she really should of gone to a decent hairdresser).

Couldn't even get out of the parking lot onto the road so I took the backroad out - got a good laugh about that. Here are all these people in fancy trucks, SUV's, Jeeps, etc. and me and my Aztec get out before them because they don't want to get their vehicle dirty. :D

4. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Gotten pretty bad here but I've posted it already

5. Conagher

Conagher Dark Custom Rider Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Well tonight I had to gas up my Goat and it was $2.95 for regular and $2.99 for Super, so I got the Super for my muscle car. I dumped $43 into her and that didn't even fill er up, but it was close. I'm sure the 10.5 comp will like that for a change. I guess I now know what it feels like to be [own] by my car, instead of me owning it :lol:

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7