Gas price rise watch

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by johnbb, Feb 15, 2021.

1. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Those folks just are afraid that if they “Glow in the Dark” they will be easy targets for the Country Folks...

2. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Just got back from town doing my PT gas up again $2.72 went to a big box store for some pressure treated 2x4x8 $10.89 a piece outrageous. Inflation is alive and well in this here USA thank you Bidumb

Last edited: Apr 3, 2021
  3. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

4. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Bidum plan--cut our oil production (keystone pipeline) we refine less for gas --Canada sells their oil to china--china refines it into gas and sells it to us. China gets richer as more US dollars flow into the Chicoms coffers. China continues to build up their military so they can dictate world policy. Sound crazy maybe not.

5. STGThndr

STGThndr Monkey+

Gar prices in R Lil Towne in southern Colorado are up from $2.29 to over $3.00 since Bidet took over and halted US involvement in the tar sands project and recovery from low-production old wells. It IS Bidet's fault, it's happening on HIS watch, and no one else's.

6. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

These gas price increases I consider equal to a tax (money out of my pocket) and now Bidumb is talking a major tax increase on corporations and we the people. We the people pay the tax and we will pay whatever corporate tax is raised in higher prices. Any one who thinks the demoRATS are looking out for the little guy is deaf, dumb and crazy.

Mountainman likes this.
  7. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Cheapest low grade gas in SW Oregon is 2.99 and rising daily.

Gator 45/70 and johnbb like this.
  8. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Gas prices up 9% in one month, some places see as high as 40% (Washington DC), firewood, propane and heating oil up 16%. Soft wood building lumber up 83%. Plus more.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  9. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Building lumber prices are sky high. I have more mature southern pines on my property I could cut for building my son's house but the restrictive government won't allow it to be used other than siding and flooring. Home building costs are well over 200 bucks a square foot . Insane

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  10. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I have seen a utube video on that ,, and the guy said you can use your own lumber for structural building,, but you have to get it graded. He said the cost of having someone come out to grade your lumber isn't that expensive if you have enough for them to grade ,, I was assuming that meant less trip charges. Might be worth checking into it. Let me know what you find out.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  11. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Gasoline has dropped here at one location I regularly drive by going south in my search of boudin
    Down too 2.37.9 from 2.49.9

mysterymet likes this.
  12. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Sandy, Utah was $3.17 down .02 yesterday...

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  13. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Gas here at our local Quicky Mart just jumped from $2.69 to $2.89 over night. my Dakota to fill-- 50 bucks. May 2020 gas was on average 2 bucks many place well below, then here comes Bidumb telling us it has nothing to do with his pipeline shut down and green energy bull shit --tells us it's all covids fault. Sorry Bidumb you may be a sock puppet but I still have a brain and can see past your bull shit.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  14. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Talked to a lady today in a tractor place, Her sister out in the promised land on the far west coast said it's over 6 bucks a gallon
    6.11 she actually said.

johnbb likes this.
  15. FTM2 Tartar

FTM2 Tartar On Hiatus Banned

I'll worry about gas prices when gator changes his icon from "pull my finger" to "pull my finger twice" :)

16. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

This is the deal-eo you're supposed to use[BSf]

17. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

Prices have come back down here. Was $2.89 last week and is back to $2.64 again today. Will probably go back up before I need gas again.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  18. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Just got back from town and gas prices are up again from $2.99.9 to $3.05.9 So Bidumb where s my free electric car --I'm still waiting

Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  19. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

About $5 to fill a damn 1.5 gallon gas can with ethanol free now.

johnbb and Gator 45/70 like this.
  20. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Along the I-75 Corridor
    3.39 to 3.09 in SE Mitten
    2.89 to 2.99 in Ohio
    2.65 to 2.89 in Kentucky and Tennessee
    early this week.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7