Civics Gay Marriage ruling

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Ganado, Jun 30, 2015.

1. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

That's an outrage as well. Because I wasn't even aware of it, I'm somehow a hypocrite?

There IS a difference between the two issues, however, that makes it an apples and oranges comparison. The reason we object is because this is a forced cultural change that has the intent of eroding and eventually remove our core God given freedoms as expressed in the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Sapper John likes this.
  2. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Forcing anyone to act against their religious beliefs erodes the constitution. And if we follow this then shria law comes into play as well. The Muslim community maintains much legal authority in their sharia law. The only difference for me is that our pledge of allegiance does not say 'one nation under Allah' it says 'one nation under God'

My objection is that the media is going crazy about gay Marriage and 'erosion of religious freedom' but nothing is being said about the other infriengement. And I wasn't referring to you about the hypocrisy. I was referring to the media blitz on this. I apologize if it came off as being directed at you 3M-TA3

1. fl4848
  2. BTPost
  3. BTPost
  4. Dunerunner
  5. HK_User
  6. OldDude49
  7. oldman11
  8. Ura-Ki
  9. OldDude49
  10. OldDude49
  11. Motomom34
  12. Dunerunner