Genuinely Creepy Electronic Devices

Discussion in 'Technical' started by Yard Dart, Jul 17, 2015.

1. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Yeah, all that wasted plastic. So, are you anti-gay, anti-military, or anti-GQ? Or is it just the plastic gets stuck in your teeth?[sarc1][LMAO]

alaskachick, 3M-TA3 and Ganado like this.
  2. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

*smacks kellory* staph. I said it would be a waste if GI Joe married Ken. Lol

3M-TA3 and kellory like this.
  3. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Well, at least we would know who wears the pants in that, uh, partnership...

Ganado likes this.
  4. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Partnership smartnership...blah... lets go have a beer... this shit gives me a headache.

Ganado and Tully Mars like this.
  5. azrancher

azrancher Monkey +++

Huh? I thought I was an IT pro, and I didn't know you could put rulers in an Router, but then I flash all my Linksys routers with DDWRT so maybe I'm missing out.

With my non-excellent connectivity, I don't really worry about someone riding on my link.

6. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

If you had a "Professional Router" with an Internal OS like a REAL CISCO Router, then you would be using the Internal CISCO OS to write the Rules for the Router. Most Consumer Routers have a very Limited Rule capability, if any at all.... OR you could buy a Router Software Package that would run on a Dual Ethernet Port Desktop, and make that your Master Router. Usually those type Software Packages have a Rules Package that will work for this kind of stuff.... I have used both methods, over the years. I think I still have a Windoz Box, over in the Winter Shop, that was my primary Router, a decade ago, and I know that the Twin G4MDDMac that I used, is still around if the CSCO Box fails. Right now, it is running MacOS System 9.2.2 for the Legacy Software that runs the Freezer Plants Monitoring System, that was written in HyperCard, and runs on the Localtalk/EtherTalk Network thru a dedicated Shiva5 Hardware Router.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2015
  7. alaskachick

alaskachick A normally quiet snow monkey

I am
    I am so lucky to have him protecting me this way. <3

8. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

and I am the "Luckiest Man Alive" to have a Spouse, that has stuck with me, for all these years..... and I "Thank the Maker" every Day, for that privilege.....

9. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

:lol: Yep, they do. Most of Alaska --

BTPost, Ganado and Tully Mars like this.
  1. CraftyMofo
  2. Ganado
  3. HK_User
  4. Motomom34
  5. Motomom34
  6. Motomom34
  7. BelBol
  8. Bishop
  9. Yard Dart
  10. Asia-Off-Grid
  11. Yard Dart
  12. Seacowboys