Gerber Knives Customer Service

Discussion in 'Blades' started by wideym, Mar 10, 2020.

1. wideym

wideym Monkey+++

I have owned Gerber Knives since I bought my first Mark I in 86' and after it was stolen I bought my first Mark II. In the following years I carried the Mark II while in the Army until my brother broke the handle playing knife thrower and bouncing it off a concrete sidewalk. Years later I was sending in a Fairbaine/Sykes Combat Folder for repair and sent in the Mark II on a whim hoping they would maybe send me a factory second knife or cut me a deal on a new one. They were able to replace the all metal handle and didn't charge me a dime and they even re-sharpened it.

Over the years I've found and bought a few Mark II's that are missing the sheath, since they were priced cheaply. Once again I contacted Gerber customer service about replacement sheaths and was more than willing to pay for a replacement, but they have always sent me one for free. I have also received sheaths for other Gerber Knives when requested (Infantry, Prodigy, Backup, etc..).

Gerber Knives has the best warranty and customer service of any knife company I've encountered.

2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Gerber have always done right, even when they didn't have to! Not so much Bench Made!
    We have the top 5 knife makers here, and 4 are steller at making things right, and standing behind their lifetime warranty!
    I have both a MK-I and a MK-II, as well as many others, and never had issue, and if you stop in during business hours they will even sharpen your blades for you for a few bucks!
    The second is Leatherman, those guys really go the extra distance, nothing but great things to say about them!

Last edited: Mar 11, 2020
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7