German Fed. Sup. Court: Measles Virus Does Not Exist.

Discussion in 'Survival Medicine' started by UncleMorgan, Jan 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

I never expected to see a ruling like this, or such fundamental admissions of negligence.

It kind of points out that the Word of Science, as interpreted by the High Priests thereof, is never wrong until somebody with a brawny lawyer proves it is.

Note the autism-from-vaccination connection in this,

In My Little Town, a few years back, the local School Board had a closed-door meeting. In that meeting they discussed how to keep parents from finding out that mandatory vaccinations were responsible for autism.

Not how to prevent kids from being damaged by bad vaccines, or how to eliminate bad vaccines: just how to cover it all up and keep on harming the children by using the same bad vaccines.

An attendee taped the meeting and went public. And absolutely nothing was done about it.

Anti-Vaxxer Biologist Stefan Lanka Bets Over $100K Measles Isn't A Virus; He Wins In German Federal Supreme Court

Motomom34 likes this.
  2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

At First look, check out where this is Posted.... An "Anonomous" sponcered Website.... If this was a REAL Issue it should be Published in a Virology, Peer Reviewed, Publication... if this had ANY basis in FACT, every Virologist in the WORLD, would be Screaming, the FACTS Presented, at the TOP of their Lungs, which as of yet, IS NOT Happening... I am skeptical, to the MAX, but am willing to let the FOLKS, who are HOT in that Field of Inquiry, to weigh in.... As I am sure they will.....

sec_monkey, Dunerunner and chelloveck like this.
  3. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Motomom34 and sec_monkey like this.
  4. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

I don't doubt that Measles is a genuine communicable disease, but if the article is legit rather than a total news fake, what it points out is that over the last 200 years it is the symptoms of the disease that have been treated, because the cause has apparently never been identified by modern medical science.

Another thing that the article points out that is definitely true is that vaccines are not even remotely bpure. They are a literal stew of biological debris--and the good that may be in a vaccine can be accompanied by quite a bit that is bad.

They knew even in the early days of the Salk polio vaccine that even as it "protected" against polio, it actively infected the recipients with one or more of about a dozen other diseases.

Reading up on the true polio story is a real hoot. It wasn't anything like they say it was in school.

Takes a bit of digging, though.

Motomom34 likes this.
  5. Flight-ER-Doc

Flight-ER-Doc Monkey+

chelloveck and BTPost like this.
  6. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Hear, here.... AlaskaChick laughed, at the German Court conclusions as well...

chelloveck likes this.
  1. Ganado
  2. Ganado
  3. oil pan 4
  4. oil pan 4
  5. john316
  6. OldDude49
  7. stg58
  8. sec_monkey
  9. tulianr
  10. Yard Dart
  11. CATO