Getting ready to update this forum

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by melbo, Feb 2, 2006.

1. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

A new version is out and It patches a few security holes and adds some cool new features. I think I can transition with little or no downtime.

But, If I can't, I'll be rebuilding the place and may be down for a day or two...

I'm awaiting a response on a question I have before I start. So this may happen tomorrow night. Looks like we all may be back on SubSilver theme for awhile too. It's the only thing they haven't yet worked out.

Hopefully you all won't even notice anything an will just see some more cool stuff. Otherwise, melbo's got a long Weekend ahead of him. o_O [smsh] [ghrit]

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

If it does crap the bed, this is a good weekend for it on this end. Trap shoot at the club I've been messing with, gun show, and THE game. All that said, good luck with the transition, I know it will go well. [beer] [beer] [beer]

3. melbo

Thanks for the vote of confidence :eek:
    I may have to start [booze] again to get through it.... [beat]

4. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Work Sat. and Sun. for me, so it is a good weekend for it to happen if it is down. I am sure it will go fine, if not we can all go back to "that other board." :lol: [ROFL] [rofllmao] [LMAO] Just kidding! It will all run fine, we have faith in you Melbo...... [banghead]

5. melbo

did it and have some more work to do....

6. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Very cool melbo.... [beer]

Thanks!

7. melbo

Chat and some of the other features will be back soon. They are putting out another update in a couple days and I don't want to have to re-Customize twice....

Thanks

Staff [beer]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7