Getting vaccinations is prepping.

Discussion in 'Survival Medicine' started by oil pan 4, Oct 14, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

When teotwawki happens and all the diseases no one has really seen for several generations make a come back the anti vacciners who survive initial teotwawki die off will then start dropping like flies.

Oh the irony. A bad arse prepper survives teotwawki, slaughtered hordes of zombies and then dies from a scratch by a rusty nail lol.
    Or has shingles so bad they can barely move and if they don't die alone in the woods from starvation, become a burden to those around them.

Getting vaccinations is prepping.

2. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Pretty much what I have found to be fact.

3. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++

There are some vaccinations that are now proven to not last a lifetime, Small Pox being one of them. When I deployed in ‘07 I had to under go the Small Pox vaccination again, they stuck me in the same place I was stuck in as a child.

4. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

If you have had the small pox vaccine and get small pox it is believed you will likely not be horribly scared all over, not end up disabled and most of all not dead.

5. HK_User

I remember I was the only kid that did not have the scaring from the Small Pox vaccine. Mostly results from research suggest I played in the dirt etc. Who'da thunk a a kid would play in the dirt, ditches and canals?

6. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

The real question is,,,Who'da thunk a kid Would'nt play in the dirt , ditches and canals ?

HK_User, Seepalaces and Gator 45/70 like this.
  7. HK_User

Millennials!

Hard to hold that new fangled I(diot) phone and catch crawdads.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
    Seepalaces and Gator 45/70 like this.
  8. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Like this?

94f68f682b0b4fdd963ebf14.jpg.

9. I'm 67. Mom said they tied to vaccinate me three times and it never took. I don't know but I don't think mom had a vaccination scar either. We farmed and sold milk. I always wondered if mom caught a mild case of cow pox while pregnant with me.

10. HK_User

More likely than not.

That's how they discovered the vaccination process, from Milk Maids.

11. HK_User

You Play, You Pay

Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  12. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Keeping your body healthy by eating right, exercising, and using a detox method such as a sauna goes a long way to preventing illness. I'm confident in believing that the pharmaceutical corporations, owned in part by the very same government in Washington are not looking out for our best interests. Do whatever you want, just don't expect me to buy into the charade. They have to give the flu shots out for free at supermarkets to try and condition people, for pete's sake.

We each have the freedom to decide to buy into the hype and fear, or live our lives how we choose.

13. HK_User

True.

Just as I did when I choose to live and had open heart surgery instead of kicking the bucket.
    You are insulting when you state that to select a vaccination indicates someone is in fear of some invisible Boggy Man.

14. Brokor

No, I am not. I hope you can ascertain my intention, and if you cannot, then please re-read my statements.
    Make up your own mind, and try not expect other people to jump on the freight train with you and be all smiles about government supplied vaccines. This isn't personal.

15. HK_User

I have and not only are you insulating but your last sentence is contradicting as you assume yours is the only right path. I personally do not care how you live nor would I suggest you take anything.

While you suggest a SAUNA as a way to live right which can kill a person that has an unknown cardiovascular problem.

16. Brokor

That person ought to know it's dangerous for them, and for others without a "cardiovascular problem", it's quite healthy.

I've had enough of this. I'm not posting as a member right now, and I will back away from this topic, and as a moderator I find this to be a situation where you are not receptive and you appear to be digging for an argument which just isn't here. Good day, and please lighten up.

17. HK_User

Not the first time I've felt you were spoiling for a fight glad you're going dark it might allow someone to actually think for themselves.

Seepalaces likes this.
  1. Ganado
  2. Ganado
  3. oil pan 4
  4. john316
  5. OldDude49
  6. UncleMorgan
  7. stg58
  8. sec_monkey
  9. tulianr
  10. Yard Dart
  11. CATO