Giving Birth

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Seacowboys, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Women always say that giving birth is way more painful
    for them, than a guy getting kicked in the nuts.

Here is proof that they are wrong.

A year or two after giving birth, some women will say
    "it would be nice to have another baby."

No matter how long after, you'll never hear a guy say
    "I would like another kick in the nuts."

ditch witch, BTPost, Tracy and 13 others like this.
  2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

MAybe men are just wusses

uction.
    Giving birth is more painful. Just that men's memories of being kicked in the nuts are more acute. If women's memories of childbirth pain were as acute as men's memories of being kicked in the nuts, the human race would have died out, hundreds of thousands of years ago. Women's defective memory of the pains and travails of birthing agony is a necessary evolutionary feature of human reproduction. Then again, women may just handle pain better than men, and men are just wusses.

But yes...I do get the joke. ; )

3. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Now that we've heard the politically correct version, Chelly...I don't want to hear any more about the "pain of child-birth" until after a woman has caught her weiner in the zipper and still had to un-zip it loose.

4. larryinalabama

larryinalabama Monkey++

Well.......... I can say a swift kick in the nuts might be better than lining with a pregnant woman for 9 months........just saying

5. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

So Sea, Let's talk a bit about recovery..or method's...
    Slow downward stroke of the offending zipper...Or
    Lighting fast downward stroke that would make Chuck Norris proud...lol...

6. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

chelloveck if you are gonna hang with the guys you can't be ousting us like that. You can not be giving out our secrets and letting the womeeeenz know this stuff. [nono]

Don't make me take a poll to see if the guys want to take your man card away. :lol:

7. chelloveck

Well, SC.....it's an academic argument

Well, SC.....it's an academic argument....God didn't create women with no wieners to be caught in zippers, and have you noticed that not only do women button blouses the opposite way to men's shirts, but they usually put their zippers to the side of their slacks instead of at the front of them..getting pubic hairs caught in zippers is not much fun either I imagine...funny that ; ) Womens is much smarter than men....of course if men were smarter, they'd still be buttoning their flies instead of zippering their wieners, lol. But the occasional wiener zippering is the price some men are prepared to pay for convenience. I call it lazy man's devolution.

I prefer buttons to zippers...it's much easier to sew on a button, than to replace a zipper that is bung.

8. larryinalabama

larryinalabama Monkey++

Try buttoning your junk in a combat situation.

BTPost and ColtCarbine like this.
  9. oth47

oth47 Monkey+

If I got caught in a combat situation I'd probably p*** my pants without having them unbuttoned..or unzipped.

chelloveck, larryinalabama and oldawg like this.
  10. chelloveck

A zipper may be quicker, but when seconds count....

A zipper may be quicker, but when seconds count....I leave it hangin' in the wind!

If you're hand is on your short arm instead of your long arm in a combat situation and you're under effective fire, you obviously have your priorities wrong or you're a REMFr...

Got to admire an honest answer....and there is no shame in that...undoubtedly many a MOH winner won their award with wet undergarments...courage is doing what you're afeared of anyway.

11. snowbyrd

snowbyrd Latet anguis in herba

A kidney stone is as close as us men will ever get to having a baby, so sayith I.
    Yes indeed, the quick unzip, "We got a bleeder!"

chelloveck likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7