Glad I lost my guns in an ice flow

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by bmtm09, Aug 4, 2016.

1. bmtm09

bmtm09 Monkey

2. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

Yeah, but short of revolution nothing will come of it. Any of it.

Matters not, they're untouchable. There's no longer even a pretense of following the law.
    Did you know that there are now more men under arms for the alphabet agencies than the entire Marine Corps. It's all going to come down sooner or later and my money's on sooner. The Presidential election feels more and more like a side show. The real stuff is going on in other places.

Ice floe huh? They'll just go after you as a climate change denier. Watch your back.

BTW, did you know that there's an ACOG calibrated for 7.62 x 39?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2016
    3M-TA3, Bandit99, Brutus57 and 5 others like this.
  3. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

No surprise here! And I agree with GOG, things are moving along a lot faster, and the side show is just a distraction of bigger and much badder things to come! Grab your ankles, the U.S.M.C cant stop what's about to start, none can but U and I.

GOG, Brutus57, bmtm09 and 1 other person like this.
  4. bmtm09

bmtm09 Monkey

It is getting harder and harder to keep up with everything that is going on...BLm, ISIS, N. Korea, Russia, Moose limbs as a whole or in a hole..you pick, the election, cop shootings cops being shot...the list is so extensive...they are trying really hard to keep us jumping from one foot to the next so we wont see whats coming...WE see it

GOG, Ura-Ki and Brutus57 like this.
  5. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Does this story surprise anybody!!!!!! You expect your government to follow the letter of the law....ha.... only the people must submit to law's....the government thinks they are our master and immune to that "living document", they call the constitution.

GOG, Ura-Ki and bmtm09 like this.
  6. bmtm09

bmtm09 Monkey

There are things they are not immune to...just saying

7. duane

duane Monkey+++

Said it before and will say it again. Who ever is selected to be president will control the bureaucrats, select the supreme court justices, appoint the judges, control the FBI, select which crimes and criminals to prosecute, be commander in chief of the military, write the regulations and enforce them, control the IRS, etc. It is way beyond the time to make a symbolic protest and vote your beliefs. Certain people must be stopped or God rest our souls. If you try to physically resist, you will be crushed, and if necessary recrushed.

Yard Dart, Ura-Ki and bmtm09 like this.
  8. bmtm09

bmtm09 Monkey

9. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I think what makes me believe that we're definitely heading into dire times is exactly what @GOG said, "There's no longer even a pretense of following the law."

She definitely is guilty not matter how you look at it for compromising the nation classified network yet the FBI says some BS song and dance that there was 'no intent.' When on God's green earth has that ever mattered if you broke the law?!?!? Yet, nothing happens. NOTHING. NOT ONE DAMN THING! Next, she rigs the DNC to ensure her nomination and what happens? Nothing. Nixon was kick out of the White House for something less than this. No, I have a bad feeling we are almost there. I have been in the serious planning mode these last 2 months since it became obvious that this game is rigged for her. When she wins we got about 6 months at the outside before the hammer falls.

"Judge Andrew Napolitano appeared on "Fox and Friends" this morning to react to a bombshell report that the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) is illegally stockpiling the personal information of gun owners.

Judge Napolitano explained that the government is supposed to gather that information for statistical purposes only, and they are mandated to destroy identifiable information such as names and addresses.

The report from the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO), however, found that the ATF is not adhering to that policy."

So, given Hillary was cleared by the FBI then it slips out that the Democratic nomination was rigged and knowing what she intends to do to the 2nd Amendment.......is someone going to tell me this (above) is a coincidence?

Every gun owner will find the door of their home kicked down and hauled off to jail if they do not turn in their guns. And, if you think you can stand on your rights and say that they went into the lake - well - I hope you enjoy prison stripes and the affections of Bubba. This is real and its coming...

More and more, I wonder if Trump can win because more and more I am convince this election has already been decided. I will vote for him but...it's like everything is falling into place and the Elites has a major chance to get everything they want with one swift blow due to the death of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, the domestic gun violence and the terrorist situation around the world. I think they will do anything to win this election and I think they already have.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2016
    bmtm09 likes this.
  10. svjoe

svjoe Angry Monkey

bmtm09, Salted Weapon and Motomom34 like this.
  11. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

They might have more than the total ACTIVE DUTY Corps...but there's a whole lot more of us no-longer-on-active-duty jarheads that can still shoot the alphabet off a maggot at 500 meters.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
    Tempstar, bmtm09, Bandit99 and 3 others like this.
  12. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

But the report on the first page says-
    Seems to me this did not start during Obama's rein.

bmtm09 and Ganado like this.
  13. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

What we need is a successful office based business where everyone carries guns to work every day and nobody gets shot. That aught to make the nightly news and put things in perspective.

bmtm09 likes this.
  14. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

Oh, it's coming. Still not sure what the trigger will be exactly, but I'm leaning towards something to do with the Witch in the Whitehouse (I just coined that one). Pretty sure It'll revolve around civil liberties, include martial law, searches and seizures, and a handful of new gun laws similar to Australia. And yes the battle will be on. And yeah Chimo, some of us still maintain zero...

bmtm09 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7