Glenn Beck Gives Government Until Monday to Come Clean About Boston Bombing Cover-Up

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Interesting

Motomom34 likes this.
  2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Is there an "or else" in there someplace?

3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

No G. ... the "Or else" is just implied.... If it was implicit, then if it turned out all his info was bogus, he couldn't back out.... Classic Journalistic BS Challenge... One of the reasons I don't have a lot of respect for Glenn Beck.... as a Journalist...

Witch Doctor 01 and tulianr like this.
  4. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

Yes Government...come clean by Monday or you will feel the wrath that is the full weight of the Glenn Beck organization.

This is my scared face...[OO]

tulianr likes this.
  5. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

I'm pretty sure Alex Jones will expose "it" before Beck will if he hasn't already.

Beck is such a shill. Phony to the max. Still, interesting.

Quigley_Sharps likes this.
  6. Quigley_Sharps

Still Interesting it is to me too.Even more so if Beck turns up dead tied in a chair with a bullet in his coconut after putting that video out.. THEN! SHTF will start.

Motomom34 likes this.
  7. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

8. tulianr

tulianr Don Quixote de la Monkey

Beck falls within my category of "Listen to for a good laugh only", as do so many other so-called journalists. Beck connects the dots really well, except that the dots form a picture that is only a figment of his imagination. He connects only the dots that help to create his picture. He selectively chooses facts that support his position, much like a politician, and uses them to lend credence to an otherwise incredible story. I'd as soon trust Obama to tell me "the truth."

ghrit and BTPost like this.
  9. Quigley_Sharps

That would be last on my list.

tulianr and Brokor like this.
  10. cdnboy66

cdnboy66 Monkey++

other than 4 second sound bite and rhetoric " catch phrases".......what is he trying to say??
    and is the man..." bad...bad...bad.." ohh my goodnees.... That bad?? Is that way worse than really really bad??

how is this different than Wolf Blitzer telling us all to stay tuned for shocking new developments

all they do is build drama and circle the drain crying "truth"

Brokor and tulianr like this.
  11. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I like Glenn Beck. I really enjoy listening to him and was quite upset that they had some local idiot in his time slot today. I have noticed that Beck will actually say something and then the next day, Rush will say it in a lighter manner.

I am very curious as to what Glenn has uncovered. The Blaze is a great news source. I hope Glenn ups his security and stays home, don't want him to get Brietbart'ed over the weekend.

12. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

BTW- the reason I believe Glenn maybe on to something is because we saw two guys (the brothers). What about the third? There were three pressure cookers, correct? So who dropped that one off? The Saudi guy in the hospital? IDK but I do wonder.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7