Glenn Beck moving to fox (faux?)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tango3, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/16952/

Glenn’s TV show will be moving to Fox News Channel, beginning early next year.

In the mean time, Glenn’s show on CNN Headline News has come to an end.
    Don’t despair: Glenn will begin making appearances on Fox News soon. To keep up to date on when Glenn will be on, make sure you’re signed up for our free daily email newsletter.

2. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

The last few times I watched his show, it seemed like he needed to be on faux.

3. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I heard him give the announcement on the radio.

4. Byte

Byte Monkey+++

Not sure what to make of Glenn lately. He was firmly on board with the official 9/11 story as truth...pretty much openly ridiculed the truthers. Lately he's all doom and gloom. I'm pretty sure his angle isn't that of the conspiracy crowd but rather that the financial crisis is as bad as many doomers believe it to be. Can't quite nail his coat tails to one side or the other. seesaw

Byte

5. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++

Glen has always been a independant free thinker. I lived in Fl when he landed his first radio talk show in Tampa on AM 970 WFLA. He was more atune to everyday problems than Rush, Savage, or any of the conservative talking heads at the time. I am surprised that he stayed on CNN as long as he has.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7