Glenn Beck- The Coming Insurrection

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bison_Forge, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

I was wondering because you usually know what the heck is going on...

2. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Monkey++

Capitalism is environmental suicide, eh? For what it’s worth…. Here’s a female’s perspective…. the benevolent “Muslim Brotherhood” is about to “courageously” help the “global” community fight poverty and starvation while staving off biodiversity loss attributable to global warming in “developing” nations like China by imposing their form of “social justice” on the US so even more resources can be grabbed from evil greedy resource-hoarding planet-raping rich and ever-so-“globally”-hated Americans. Those resources will be reallocated…. with the help of our progressives in office…. to those more deserving. One problem…. Americans are anything but rich, U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time.
    --
    Looks to me like we’re in for the ride of our life as they “help” us transition to more carbon friendly lifestyles consistent with the UN’s agenda… you know…. a feudalistic society that will rival the old Antebellum South…. a “global” community where mankind lives perpetually in peace under the loving governance of the UN and its “stakeholders” that will once and for all slay the global warming beast so our “global” brethren can continue unbridled breeding.
    --
    I sure hope more folk realize the “change” we were promised is on its way…. a NWO is signed sealed and about to be delivered. This totally has the potential of annihilating what’s left of our economy so the elite can move in swiftly and take the reins. This certainly isn’t happenstance….. it’s been in the works for decades…. with all the US sovereignty that’s been subverted…. their brass ring is within reach…. a “global” utopia…. the pieces are just falling into place for them in ways they couldn’t have dreamed possible in their wildest wettest dreams so they’re opportunistically “seizing” the moment…. and it’s gonna be at the expense of Americans and those without a voice in “developing” countries.
    --
    [FONT=&quot][ quote ]“[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Cramming your truth finger up someones puckered ass isn't the way to relax the patient[/FONT][FONT=&quot].[/FONT][FONT=&quot]”[ /quote] Snicker…. I’ll have to try remembering that one…. so funny but oh so true. As far as Glen Beck goes…. folk are gonna relate to that word “frenemies”. I give him credit for being able to reach a new audience with his watered-down “spoonful of sugar” style. I definitely agree with him that anytime hunger is introduced into the “global” powder keg…. we see it explode and…. we’re seeing a spike in our food prices right now that ordinary folk can relate to. I think there’s hope. More and more people are beginning to see through the smokescreen of their “science” and I think many more figured out BigGov can’t bail us all out… not that we’d qualify as their “chosen” anyway. He’s providing an invaluable service…. he’s reaching those who don’t have the time to follow what’s going on in the Middle East. [/FONT]

3. Brokor

I like your posts more each day, Equilibrium.

4. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

gotta watch both sides of the game and keep informed on "play" they're pulling from their "playbook". But I usually do that as sort of a "Hey, I've researched and found this.. what are those dudes on TV saying about it?" Usually I hear crickets chirping.. but sometimes they mention a blurb or two and I like to pick apart the psychology in how they present it.

5. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

Beck is just a spring board for those who "get it" early. The rest are just what he says they are... people who should care but don't. Like Brokor said, he is probably the better of the suck on TV..but I can't stomach his delivery anymore because it's so watered down. He does have one thing right in this video.. the progressive media is trying to play this down like it's no big deal. They are doing a good job at it too.

6. Brokor

Very important. I think that is why so much of the mainstream media these days has shifted slightly to include tidbits of real truth embedded within the typical spiel and rhetoric we classically deem to be mindshare and propaganda. With the billions upon billions spent on research and developing the marketing, corporations now know that a little bit of a "bad thing" turns out to be quite profitable. Hence, Glenn Beck and others who really don't push the bounds too far often enough. I tell you what, if I see Beck honestly focusing on revealing the Federal Reserve and IRS for what they truly are, and consistently laying it down as it should be (by always saying they are in fact privately owned), I will believe he is committing career suicide. Aside from that, he's just working for a paycheck just like the rest of the sellouts in the corporate media.

The psychology on how these stories are delivered is incredible. I don't think that too many people out there actually take the time to absorb this keystone information. It's nice that you can focus on it, though. Once the walls of deceit that have been built around the structure of their arguments can be viewed for what they really are, it becomes far easier to predict each subsequent move the media takes.

7. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Glenn Beck....serious commentator or circus clown???

Perhaps it's a matter of cultural context as to my perceptions of Glenn Beck as a commentator / entertainer. A lack of cultural context can be very confusing when it comes to television journalism, as the "Gunston Tapes" will reveal. (see youtube video clip links below).

The impression I am getting now is that Glenn Beck is the conservative opposite to John Stewart. Does Glenn Beck begin his show with the kind of disclaimer that is featured in John Stewart's "The Today Show", i.e. The Today Show is a news parody show and that its material is not thought out and not fact checked? If so, then the viewer has the heads up that they can take Beck's comments and the content of his show with a a bucket of salt, if not, then it is not clear that Glenn Beck is just a media clown who's opinion is not worth a tinker's cuss and whatever he says needs to be examined with suspicion.

Excerpts from the Gunston Tapes.

Norman Gunston interviews Warren Beatty
    youtube norman gunston - Bing Videos#

Norman Gunston interviews Sally Struthers

Norman Gunston Interviews Ray Charles

Norman Gunston interviews and jams with Frank Zappa

Until I reviewed some of the Youtube videoclips for this post, I had forgotten that Norman Gunston (aka the actor, Gary Mc Donald) has a genuine talent with the harmonica. He managed to end the jam session with Frank Zappa with a riff plundered from The Australian Broadcasting Commission's signature tune.

8. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

It's a totally different delivery. Stewart does it with a whole lot more humor/sarcasm than Beck does. Although, Beck's sarcasm is a lot more dry, he doesn't tend to focus on the funneh stuff. Most people would think this is obvious.

9. Brokor

Obvious.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7