Global Government and Mass Surveillance Needed Sez Expert

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by deMolay, Apr 25, 2019.

1. deMolay

deMolay Monkey+

oldman11 likes this.
  2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Tell that Yahoo he is full of Crap, and he needs to take a Dump... Then move to a place where he would be afraid to go... along with all his like-minded buddies...

Dont, oldman11, deMolay and 1 other person like this.
  3. deMolay

deMolay Monkey+

Like maybe Alaska Boonies? I have always said the greatest danger we face is people.

Gator 45/70 and oldman11 like this.
  4. Oltymer

Oltymer Monkey++

Bostrom sounds like a nut job trying to roost in a padded cell, and resembles a bad vapor that eventually gets blown away. I wouldn't expend a lot of energy worrying about his psychotic ranting as the elites find him entertaining but give him zero credibility.

5. duane

duane Monkey+++

Human nature, goes back to Cain and Abel, just let me be in charge and it will be a perfect world! Not!

6. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

He can Muster on Buster...

7. deMolay

deMolay Monkey+

Well I agree with everyone's sentiments so far none of you answered my 2 questions.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  8. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

Our current police state can just be turned around against us to pretty much enslave us. Slowly happening right now.

Gator 45/70, deMolay and oldman11 like this.
  9. BTPost

I have already Done It, back in '91.... I do not NEED to do anything further....

Gator 45/70 and deMolay like this.
  10. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Get your friends and neighbors to wear guy fawkes masks. Where is Henry when you need him? Bostrum is speaking from inside his skivvies when he says -
    (He) believes the only thing that can save humanity is government.

11. deMolay

deMolay Monkey+

You just one of them bitter clinger guys, clinging to your guns and Bible that Obama was talkin about. Ha Ha Ha God Bless Yah, and God Bless America. I pray she can get her feet back under her. But I fear it is too late.

12. BTPost

Naw, I am the Guy, or rather, We are the Folks, that read the “Handwriting on the Wall” back in ‘91 and got out with all our assets intact ... Slick Willy had just hit the Political Scene, and GW Bush had just reneged on his “No New Taxes” pledge.... The Gulf War was over, but left the prick in Power... and it was time for us to LEAVE.... So we packed up the Suburban Split-Level House, into a 20ft Conex Box, Sold the House, and moved, Lock, Stock, & Barrel, to Bush Alaska... and began to build a future for Us, our Children & Grandchildren... It has taken from then until now, to get our Own Place, setup.... We still have work to do, but 90% of it is done and the rest will happen this summer, or fall...

13. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

Bruce you are living the good life,at 76 I waited too long to make my move. So good old louisiana is we’re i am too stay. I have 167 acres to play and hide on ,down a 3/4 mile rd with nobody but me and family
    [flag]

14. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

Managing national governments is too much to be efficient. What the bankers are doing now is about all they can pull off.

A world government would be a mess with all the languages, cultures, and historical geographic regions. The harder that government tried to grip, the more control would slip through the fingers like water.

BTPost likes this.
  15. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

It's not literally "government", you have to replace the word with "corporation", then the pieces fit.
    The future will not be ruled by governments, but by corporations who invest in, create, and maintain governments.
    The global panel comprised of independent nations (UN) is just a place to assign hand outs and to bribe or coerce whomever may be foolish enough to join their brigade of corporate tyrants. And if you're not a team player, well...proliferating an enemy to wage war on your country just happens to be big business, too. They will take everybody with them, kicking and screaming if necessary to a global society, there's no other path.

Zimmy likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7