GLOBAL WARMING!!! OMG! WE"RE ALL GUNNA DIE!1!!

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by enloopious, May 15, 2022.

1. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Fart cause major flooding in the Brazilian Basin and all natives move to the cities. Causes sickness from crowding and mask usage, causes decline-in mid class and works just as Witch Dockter fuci wanted, causing deforestation from funeral fires, often blamed on the Euro movement 100s of years later.

Left said leave no witnesses and do as we say.

Last edited: May 16, 2022
  2. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Here's number 2 explaining our position as a world leader in the fight for the impending doom from 'climate change'.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  3. enloopious

4. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Nice to own some property in an area that way not covered during the last couple ice ages. We have to get down there and do some work to make it more liveable.

enloopious and Thunder5Ranch like this.
  5. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

When the Earth goes into a steep temp decline........ Fast and Steep in Geological terms is hundreds if not thousands of years. We will all be long dead before the glaciers make much progress to the South :) The same holds true for the warming cycles from low to peak high takes hundreds or thousands of years.

duane likes this.
  6. enloopious

mysterymet likes this.
  7. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

This is a long, more than an hour video but it is awesome. The best explanation and debunking of the global climate change swindle I have seen. And by leading scientists amd researchers. Some of the things in it I had heard before but never saw it all laid out in one place. I will be sending this out to everyone I know who has even the slightest lean towards believing in this nonsense.

The Great Global Warming Swindle (Documentary)

enloopious likes this.
  8. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

I remember back in the 1970s when the scientists were claiming that an ice-age was coming. Scientists and governments were drawing up plans to melt the glaciers and icecaps, and use orbiting mirrors to warm the planet! Two or three decades prior to that they claimed that we were facing global warming, and before that it was cooling! The truth is that global warming could lead to an ice age. The ice caps melt, the ocean currents stop, and ICE AGE!

Idahoser and enloopious like this.
  9. Minuteman

The video goes into that. And how it came to be and how it became global warming. It explains how the theory that CO2 especially man made has been completely disproved by the science as having any effect on the weather. In fact all of the data, compiled from many sources covering hundreds and even thousands of years shows that the thing that effects the weather on our planet is, wait for it.......

The SUN!!! In fact during the periods when CO2 was higher the earth actually cooled.

I can't recommend more strongly for people to watch this video. I thought I was fairly well read on the climate hoax but this video told me things I never heard before. And it's not presented by some conspiracy theorist or internet personality. It is presented by numerous major scientists. From MIT, Harvard and NASA to name a few.

10. CraftyMofo

CraftyMofo Monkey+++

I think I’ve mentioned this guy before, but it’s worth mentioning again. This link is about understanding the urban heat island effect.

enloopious likes this.
  11. Minuteman

The efforts to hide and erase any evidence that is contrary to the narrative.

enloopious likes this.
  12. enloopious

Remember the good old days when people actually did the work and used their brains? Pretty rare today... unless its Al Gore trying to make a buck. I too remember the 70s we were going to freeze to death. As a kid you just believe what the news says. After living through a life time of their lies you learn to think for yourself. Unfortunately all of the young people who are so vocal today will follow anything you tell them just so long as it has to do with death and destruction.

johnbb and Minuteman like this.
  13. Minuteman

enloopious likes this.
  14. Minuteman

enloopious and CraftyMofo like this.
  15. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

And there's this

enloopious and CraftyMofo like this.
  16. Minuteman

enloopious likes this.
  17. enloopious

But the snow melted at my brothers house...

[​IMG]

18. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Clover shart says to vote Democrat because of the hurricane.

19. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

We will need global warming if we are to survive the winters cause we won't be able to heat our homes when the leftist remove all hydrocarbons from energy production

20. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Naw, all they gots to do, is Chain Up all the Liberal Politics, in a line in front of the New Fancy Wind Farm, and tell them, that the conservatives own their Asses, unless they start Flapping their Gums... Plenty of power then, for all the Electric Cars that didn't sell...

oldawg and VisuTrac like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7