"Globe-al "to be sued for perpetrating a fraud!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tango3, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

http://www.infowars.com/?p=805 " Don'tbe an environmental; criminal buy my carbon credits@ "big globe-als" carbon credits- R-us![beat][beat][beat]

2. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

I don't know if he can be sued or not. First off, I don't know what it takes to sue someone and secondly, I don't know if he's guilty of anything that is damaging. I may be a little out of it, though isn't it the same type of argument for God or No God?

On the other hand, I have not even paid attention to anyone that says global warming is our fault. In my mind, global warming has happened before and will happen again as long as the world exists. People are so freaked because their little minds can't handle the concept that things happen on a global scale that humans can't control. Where did the glaciers come from first off? Water that froze from an ice age or nuclear winter thing.

Oh wait. Darn it. I'm gonna have to go out and start warning people about Global Freezing. Sheesh, my work is never done. Haha. I admit we harm this world more than we should though we cannot take credit for an entire planets cycle. It will freeze, melt, freeze, melt and so on. We are just witnesses now to one of the big cycles that we weren't here for before. We have a lot of 'this seemed like it happened', though we are still infants as a species and there is a lot that we have not seen.

What fun it is to be an expolorer and witness such an event. Wait until the ice all melts and some long frozen dinosaurs start roaming the earth again. Talk about your headline grabbers. Hahaha.

3. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

They gonna eat all those polar bears treading water?? I agree The planet's had ice ages before and always pulled out of them without any any help from us bipeds.( freeze /warm/freeze/warm).

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7