Glock Extreme Torture Test

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by melbo, Aug 7, 2006.

1. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

2. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

It's the AK of the pistol world. Hated by some, loved by others, not pretty, but always goes "boom!"

3. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

stills tupperware give it some flame :eek: :D

4. phishi

phishi Psy-Ops Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Damn melbo, when was the last time you cleaned your piece?

phishi

5. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

You notice that he shoots it like 20 times witha 22 and drops it out of a Cessna? Pretty tough

6. Bear

Bear Monkey+++ Founding Member Iron Monkey

I'm pretty damn sure my SA Operator.... ummm.... err.....
    wouldn't survive that:rolleyes:

7. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

Anyone think that if you painted your weapons with a camo scheme like that it would discourage theft as they would seriously look like two dollar crap? :D

8. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Well could do like one of the guys on another forum Im on is looking at doing. We just got the CCW law passed here a few years ago and he dose the classes for getting the permit and wanted to put signs on his truck for the class but was concerned about some anti seeing the signs and knowing he was carrying and makeing a false report that he had brandished his gun at them. Since every anti knows that all guns are either black or silver then he is talking about getting the hot pink Duro-coat and turn his carry gun pink so that if anyone tries something like that then its easy to prove they never saw his gun if they cant tell the cops what color it was. lol

9. Valkman

Valkman Knifemaker Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

10. poacher

poacher Monkey+++ Founding Member

That just aint right. Course at least I know my glock should work just fine as I have never done any of that crap to my weapon. All I can say is wow.

Take care Be safe Poacher.

11. ghostrider

ghostrider Resident Poltergeist Founding Member

12. TexasDoc

TexasDoc Monkey+++ Founding Member

Well like i have stated in the past 1500 Law Enforcement Dept. can't be wrong on choosing a Glock as a Service Gun. I personally carried a Glock on the streets and have enjoyed its service. I wouldn't do that to mine but it does show its one Tough SOB at that.

I have carried everything from a Revo. to a Kimber 1911 and I still go back to the Glock for a few reasons one is the weigh, try packing a Large framed gun for 12 hours and you will see that the glock has it beat .

I have been in 3 officer involed shootings and one with a HK P-7 M13 9mm and the 2nd was with a 1911 45 Acp that last one that is still being hammered out in Court as we speak was with a Glock mod.23 40 S&W

So my opinion is that a Glock can and will work under any bad timew you put it thru. then Glocks have my vote.

Doc

13. Valkman

Valkman Knifemaker Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

My Kimber is 4" and aluminum framed and I like it 10x better than the Glocks I've tried. To me the Kimber CDP is the perfect carry gun, then I like the XD with the grip safety.

14. BRONZ

BRONZ Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

damn

I'm sure our S&W 5906's at work would hold up to all that. :sneaky:

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7