1. Conagher

Conagher Dark Custom Rider Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

A man on his Harley was riding along a <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com[​IMG]</st1:place><st1:State w:st="on">California</st1:State> beach when suddenly the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, the Lord said, "Because you have tried to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish.”

[FONT=border=]The biker pulled over and said, "Build a bridge to <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:State w:st="on">Hawaii</st1:State></st1:place> so I can ride over anytime I want." The Lord said, "Your request is materialistic, think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking; the supports required reaching the bottom of the Pacific, and the concrete and steel it would take! It will nearly exhaust several natural resources. I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of something that could possibly help mankind." [/FONT]

[FONT=border=]The biker thought about it for a long time. Finally, he said, "Lord, I wish that I, and all men could understand women; I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says nothing's wrong, and how I can make a Woman truly happy." <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com[​IMG]The Lord replied, "You want two lanes or four on that bridge?[/FONT]

2. CBMS

CBMS Looking for a safe place

Lol so is this gonna be a toll way or a freeway?

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7