Going away for awhile..checkout my site/pics in the meantime

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blackjack, Nov 12, 2006.

1. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

In under 24 hrs I'll be heading north to join my wife who moved nearly 3 months ago to help out with some sick family and find us a new place to live. I won't have internet access for a couple weeks probably, and I'll miss getting on here every night to see whats up. So this may be the last I'm seen for a bit.
    The new place is conveniently close to the bug-out farm. I'm pretty jazzed about it.

I just started a new site today, and managed to get some pics up of some good hunting kills and fishing catches. Check'em out http://blackjack68.mysite.com/photo.html

Couple of old pics while I was in the army on the other page. Navigation on left.

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Your site looks to be shaping up pretty well. See ya when you get back, we'll leave the lights on for ya.

3. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Site looks great and photos load quickly. Good job.

Enjoy your reunion with Mrs. Blackjack and good luck at the location. We'll look forward to your return.

4. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

did you even miss a beat here?
    Rock on!

5. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

Heheh.... Not much Melbo, I was back online in about 4 days. A guy's gotta have his priorities ya know :)

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7