Good on-line sites for medical gear?

Discussion in 'Survival Medicine' started by BuckBall, Nov 9, 2007.

1. BuckBall

BuckBall Woman Hater

Greetings,

This is my first post and having used the search link, I was unable to find what I seek. Does anyone have some good links for purchasing medical gear like Israeli bandages, kerlex and burn dressings? Having been screwed a few times in the past, I no longer go to sites of my own free will. Prefer sites that have been used by others.

2. Jonas Parker

Jonas Parker Hooligan

3. NVBeav

NVBeav Monkey+++

Jonas --
    Great links! Thanks for sharing them.

BuckBall --
    My experiences on-line have been dismal also. Everything medical seems to have some sort of rip-off angle. My wife has an aunt that works in a hospital supply area; if I ever get around to formulating questions for her maybe I can learn something.

4. BuckBall

BuckBall Woman Hater

Thank you Jonas for those links...much appreciated. Around my neck of the woods I cannot find the good medical gear outside of simple finger bandages and wrist wraps. When I do find what I seek, I get nailed with having to be a member and pay so much a month for that membership before I can order. But why do that if I am just going to order one time from that particular site?...I have medical training, but hardly any supplies and with the money situation today, I believe everyone (company) is a crook out to make a fast buck.

5. gillman7

gillman7 Monkey+++

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7