1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

Good Price on Bullets

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Seacowboys, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

I do a lot of handgun shooting and reload for everything I shoot except .22s. I came across this place recently and they have tsome really nice bullets at a much cheaper price than I have found anywhere else. Precision Delta makes match grade bullets. The 9mm and .38 super are only $72.00 per thousand and if you buy 10K or more, they are only .68.00. Shipping on bullets is free. Their loaded ammo prices are good to.
  2. Seacowboys

ooops...thought I put this in firearms; I'll betcha Ghrit can fix that?
    Done. I just happened to be here, any mod can do it.
  3. NVBeav

NVBeav Monkey+++

Thanks for the link! Gittin' me some stuff now...
  4. mecdac

mecdac Monkey++

Let us know the quality of the round once you receive them.
  5. Seacowboys

I bought a thousand 124 gr. FMJ .38 super bullets from them about a month ago. They are all consistant diameter, weight, and are otherwise, just a plain swaged lead-core FMJ. I shoot really hot loads out of my race-gun (10.2 grains VHN105) at get consistant groups. The load and feed as good as any I've found and in fact, a couple of World Championships have been won with them so I have to say, they are an exceptional buy. That is why I decided to order another 10,000 and would buy a 100,000, if I could spare the bucks right now.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary