Google and censorship

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Disciple, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Disciple

Disciple Monkey+

This really ticks me off...........Seem as though google has taken upon it self to be a censor for all things political. Seems as though that google the parent company of youtube is cutting the Alex Jones video channel, or shutting it down or something or the rather. This is big business using the bill of rights to wipe there jack boots off on. What will be next? Jesse Ventura, YankeePrepper? Who? This is pure unadulterated[BSf].

Gentlemen, What can we do about it?

2. BAT1

BAT1 Cowboys know no fear

Local meet up groups in the end I guess. We can start by quit using Google and go to Startpage Search Engine or other search engines. Ham radio?

3. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

As much as I hate it, Google has every right to do whatever they like with their company and the services they provide. It's dirty and it's low down.. but it's their right.

4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I tend to agree with UGRev's sentiment. Google can allow, or disallow, what the will. That is their right. Just like this Forum, can set their own Rules, for their Forums. It is every Free Mans right to set his own house up as he sees fit. He may be a Bum, Stupid, or any other adjective that one can think of, but that doesn't give others the right to force their agenda on him. I want to live my life as I see fit, and extend that right to every other human that I come in contact with. That is Freedom, and I will defend that, to my DEATH. I may disagree with someones way, but that does NOT give me the right to force my way on them. I can agree to disagree, and still be civil, even friends, and sometimes Good Friends.

As far as those folks that got Kicked off, Google & UTube, they can certainly setup their OWN Domain, and publish what ever they choose, buy all the bandwidth they need. It is called Free Speech, and Freedom of the Press.... and I for ONE, endorse those things.

5. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

6. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7