GOP's Brown wins Mass. Senate seat in epic upset

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Jan 19, 2010.

1. NVBeav

NVBeav Monkey+++

Hmmm. Maybe Brown is already in the President's pocket? I hope not.

2. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

The latest spin from the left is that they elected Brown because they wanted a more radical HC bill.

Ya get that one? they elected someone who's going to kill any crazy-ass, HC BILL because they wanted a more radical one.

The lefty logic is out of this world.

3. SLugomist

SLugomist Monkey++

Maybe he's just being BIPARTISAN, I don't support them, but he did call for that and making the first move is a good thing, it's a tiny step towards credibility and towards listening to the electorate. He also gave some harsh words to the bankers, which I think caused the markets to drop, so it rattled them, but won't help us any, anyhow who knows.

They're all just a republican or a democrat.

4. Capt. Tyree

Capt. Tyree Hawkeye

At the very least we have been granted a bit more time for breathing room to continue the enlightenment of the independent and middle-of-the road Dems in time for the Nov. elections. Then the quiet rebellion can gain a good foothold into the disease-infested government.

What should raise concern is what I perceive the administration in power as being like a wounded animal, capable of swift retaliation while it still has a modicum of strength. If there is another "false flag" event before Nov. 2010 that would enable the Govt. to tighten down on citizens, trust that the current bunch in power will maximize the opportunity.[peep]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7