Got A Gun at Home?

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Yard Dart, May 19, 2016.

?
  1. Yes.

2. No.

3. Not sure..... gave him the finger and asked to get my issue looked at vs talking.

4. Abstain from answering anything.... Molon Labe!!!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

:lol: Sometimes, semantics works FOR you.

2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

And I figured you had a Boating Accident....

Witch Doctor 01 and Ganado like this.
  3. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Just because they are lost at the bottom of Molon Lake doesn't mean they aren't still mine...

Yard Dart likes this.
  4. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Texas, no need to ask.

5. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

The Cough test must be better than mine.

YOU do know if you buy smokes or booze on any credit card they are tracking the amounts and frequency ..
    I NEVER buy on debit / credit , always have two purchases , one CASH for any stuff on this thread , think about it ,DEEP !!!

Sloth

Ganado likes this.
  6. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

I stopped buying prep items via credit card a long time ago....... Cash Is King!!!
    If I go to the store and buy a lot of "bulk food" items, it is with the dollars in my pocket. I may use my debit card for family normal food items and such.... but never a credit card... that is a debt I choose not to incur ever again!!

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  7. HK_User

Cash around here gets you an automatic discount and no paper trail.

Credit cards can be used when conditions warrant.

Percentages can be accrued by manipulation of the system.

Never use more credit than you have cash to pay off if need be.

Bandit99 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  8. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

The prostate exams are fun. ohno

I keep asking her to take me to dinner first [LMAO]

kellory and Yard Dart like this.
  9. Yard Dart

My doctor is a pretty Native American gal..... she go's to the same gym as my wife does and is also my wife's doc...... I dread the day that I have to cough or have to do anything else below the belt line with her....... :eek:

Gator 45/70 and AD1 like this.
  10. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

:rolleyes: You guys are a bunch of wimps. women get poked all the time and we have a doc poke at us once a year.:eek::D:D:p

11. Yard Dart

Guilty!!!! :whistle:

Ganado likes this.
  12. Cruisin Sloth

Credit Cards are to be USED & Gamed , but NOT ABUSED .
    I get 3% cash back that is recorded , so I use that . I have cash to pay the CC bill every month , NEVER use or get a cash advance !! If you think YOU might need a Cash Advance , put in the amount / over pay the CC . I went in SA & put in $$$ on my CC for a + balance .
    Just to be sure . Im a Brit/Canuk that has worked around the globe .

@Ganado
    My Wife Is Finnish /Swedish & they / she is once every 5 years Ms G .
    Thats the they way euro is , she says .
    AND YOU must look after your OWN health care .
    Im a paid PRO , Doctor's are still practising & the worst at pushing drugs / psycho pain to mask there lack of knowledge .

Last edited: May 21, 2016
    Ganado likes this.
  13. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

I don't disagree with you @Cruisin Sloth I'm just harassing you men folk =)

Yard Dart likes this.
  14. Cruisin Sloth

Good keep us on our toes , & IF,,IF we do ever get stuff your hairs UP , LET US KNOW !! we don't have a frigging clue , if your over sensitive Im sure we will say , but If you explain your hair stand point , we WILL learn . I learn much from your posts,MM & Sea's

15. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Wearing an open carry water pistol to my doctor's surgery no longer warrants the eyebrow raising it used to.

I don't pay my doctors for their services with cash or credit, but with the taxes I have paid over the years, that helps fund our commie public health system. Most years I would scarcely visit a doctor at all, but when I have needed health care, it has always been available when it was needed, and I didn't have to mortgage the house or sell my children into slavery to pay the medical bills.

I've never been asked whether I had a gun in my house, by any health care professional. The only questions relate to whether or not I am allergic to anything, and when was my last tetanus shot.

Cruisin Sloth and Gator 45/70 like this.
  16. Cruisin Sloth

About the same here in Canukland .
    Because of age & the Licences I hold , every few years they want a full med makeup of me.
    I have been asked if I was married , and I should of played the partner bit , just to see If i was asked point blank .

chelloveck and Ganado like this.
  17. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Anything you WANT COVERED BY INSURANCE, must be disclosed, itemized, valued, or it may not even exist. You have to prove it exists, before they will replace it's loss.

Cruisin Sloth likes this.
  18. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

We held three burglars in the house they invaded, by use of long guns. I told the police dispatcher "the guys with long guns are the good guys, and we're outside the house. Don't make any mistakes, we will shoot back."

Bandit99 likes this.
  19. HK_User

Sorry but that is seldom the case in my experience. The "Personal Property" portion will cover your personal property unless they have excluded certain property. What you must do is keep records and photos.
    Been there, had a claim from a burglary,had a renters policy, had all the serial numbers and manuals from the stereo equipment etc. Hell I even had all the boxes because I had just returned from OFF Shore and had purchased the items mostly from PX.
    I thought the Insurance Agent was going to break into tears! They Paid up and then dropped me!

The insurance companies only want to protect themselves, meaning money pay outs which they attach a perceived risk to a person's lifestyle. Any time an Insurance company can de-rate your insure-ability then they can raise your rates as they have tailored the insurance laws in their favor by years of manipulation.

Have a house with out smoke detectors? Your rates go up.
    Have poor credit? Your rates go up.
    DUI? Your rates go up.
    Not Married? Your rates go up.
    Do not own your home? Your rates go up.
    Known Drug Use? Your rates go up.

It's all about the perceived risk to the Company, you'll always be working for the Company.

Tully Mars, Cruisin Sloth and Ganado like this.
  20. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

HK is correct the base personal property will cover your personal items up to 10k (or whatever your policy states) and anything beyond that you better have proof you purchased it. 10k is almost nothing if you have to replace furniture, appliances and clothing

a home video recording with a date stamp is the easiest method to prove you had what you had AND its a good idea to store a couple of copies in different locations than your home.

1. 3M-TA3
  2. CraftyMofo
  3. Matei
  4. Yard Dart
  5. Yard Dart
  6. hot diggity
  7. Coyote Ridge
  8. Oddcaliber
  9. Dont
  10. oil pan 4
  11. Oddcaliber
  12. Yard Dart